Confused by possible implantation spotting! Help!

Betsy

Reaction score
Hi, it would be great if anyone can help me. I am a bit confused at the moment. At the moment i think i am in the 2ww, only think because i didnt do ovulation tests and am not sure how regular my cycles are yet after coming off the pill in July.

The fist day of my cycle was 27th Sept, on cd13 i had LOTs of ewcm, there was no mistatking it and it lasted a few days after that, so because of that i have been thinking i may have ovulated a couple of days after (but not assuming that was definately it) so have carried on trying...

I have not had any 'symptoms' apart from a few mild low cramps, twinges ect but had that last month and it was nothing so have been ignoring them. On wed morning i had bright red blood when i wiped after bm, (that would be about 9/10 dpo if i did ovulate when i thought) then later in the day very very light pink on the tissue again. So i did wonder if it was implantation as timing all adds up but still not getting my hopes up. There was nothing at all yesterday, but then this morning i had the bright red blood again after bm? Thats what has confused me as i though implantation bleeding should be consecutive days? is it possible to have it one day then miss a day and have it the next? I'm also not entirely sure (sorry tmi..) which end the blood was coming from today as it was present when i wiped from both!?! I'm a little bit worried so if anyone knows if this can happen it would be great to hear about it. I want to wait until i have missed my period to test which is next week. Thanks!

hey hun didnt want to read and run, as far as i know implantation blood is usually brown or pink, mine for instance was like browny tinged cm and then later on that mornin was more of a pinky tinged cm and it only lasted the mornin it was fine after that! hope that helps a little and good luck :) xx

I'm not worrying about the colour so much anymore, i think its different for everyone but still really want to know if anyone has any ideas why i had it wednesday then nothing at all on thursday then had it again today?? anyone, please???? i just want to know if its normal to miss out a day!

Blood from implantation can take a while to find its way out (which is why it can be a brownish colour) or you may see it straight away - when it would be redder. I don't see any reason why you might not get a bit one day and more a couple of days later. Fingers crossed for you :dust:

sorry to be a cloud buster, but you might have a anal tear which is the bleeding your having are you sure its from your foo foo area x

If you wipe from the front to back (as we should) then it could well be a small anal tear for the bright red blood, as miss says, (I've had this many times tmi i know lol). The pink though could be implantation...I think it's a wait and watch moment here xxxxxxxxxx

I sometimes get a bit of bright red spotting after a BM - definitely from lady parts and not bum.

It's because I have a delicate cervix apparently.

I only ever get it in the 3 days before AF so I assume it's a little bit of AF sneaking out.

Thanks so much for your replies, i had considered it could be a tear, i had that when i was a child though and im sure it used to sting which this doesnt. I can't say 100% where it is coming from which is annoying i wish i had paid more attention at the time!

hi again, just to update. Yesterday I started getting very light brown spotting in cm, and also today when I wipe, its very light though and has not been getting darker yet. I know this could well be my period but I have never spotted before it before it normally starts straight away. I have mild pressure in low abdomen that comes and goes and am now really really thirtsy! I really think it might be my period starting early, I'm not letting myself get my hopes up. If it is though it will be the first time I have had a 28 day cycle in my life, I have always been a bit irregular! As for the red blood, had none yesterday but then a little bit this morning after bm again, starting to think that might be un related as everything I'm seeing is light brown! Very confusing! X

No not yet I want to wait a few days and see if my period turns up first and also don't want to risk testing too early and seeing a negative, I would rather wait a few more days and hopefully get a more accurate result!?!

Betsy, what was the outcome?? I'm in exactly the same position right now and worried that there's something wrong with me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back