Conceive Plus - what do you actually do with it?

i used it for the first time this month. It's pretty watery and i got a little syringe to applicate it 'up there' .

It's supposed to give optimum environment for the sperm x

i used it for the first time this month. It's pretty watery and i got a little syringe to applicate it 'up there' .

It's supposed to give optimum environment for the sperm x

Thanks - I have an unopened bottle (kindly donated by a lovely lady on here to help me get preggers BUT I don't have the instructions)

I don't have a problem with CM and we never need to use lube normally??

But I'll give it a go!

xxxxxxxxxx

Carnat22 my hubby and I never use lube either. I heard nothing but good things about pre-seed so I bought it. We used it last night for the first time(tmi), it came with applicators, I used a little too much but the dh didn't seem to mind. It was a little expensive about 23 american dollars, but if it works it will have been well worth it. FX's for us all........

I have preseed for this month, going to use it tonight as think my opk's are positive. Throughout our relationship we have used lubrication so I'm sure it will just be the same. Just feel a little nervous & embarrassed about inserting this 'stuff' up me before we dtd. Hope it works though to help me conceive.

xx

I don't need it either ... but i used it last month (individual applicators) and got my bfp hun xx

Just um put it up there ;-)

Tweetyfoo thats encouraging to hear! I inserted it before my honey came to bed, while he was showering....so he didn't have to see me insert it. We got "busy" right away so it wasnt a big deal

Just read your review itsbabytime....don't quite know what to say :)

Mine has come with syringes, so will see what happens tonight. I think I will 'insert' it before DH comes to bed so he doesn't see me fumbling trying to get it in!

hahaha i wish i had gotten the prefilled applicators, im sure they are much less painful and messy!!

just read your thread itsbabytime lmao

xxxxxxx

Well it wasn't as bad as I thought. Used the syringe, you have to insert it quite high. Thought this wud be uncomfortable but I didn't even feel it & squeezed it in there. Just laid in bed for 10 mins to let it warm up inside. DH felt abit pressured so it did take longer than normal but it was fine. I asked him after wat he thought & he said it was abit too wet so maybe next time I won't fill the syringe as much.

Let's see wat happens this month. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back