conceive plus/preeseed question

Carr87

Reaction score
I dont know if anyone else has had this issue but me and my hubby dont usualy use lube when doing the deed but i decided to use the conceive plus to help his swimmers along on their journey, however its just too darn slippy! im only using 2ml and using an applicator so not actualy using hubby as the applicator :blush: and its just not working for us, so much that swimmers were a no show! im wondering if it would be any help to them to use the lube afterwards when there already in!? i appologise if this is a bit tmi for you ladies but i want to give them the best chance!

Hmm, if it's causing bother then just leave it! It helps the swimmers along, but so does ewcm. If you have plenty ewcm then you might not need it :) xx

mmmm not sure! Could be a good idea but after watching The sperm race they do get push up (sorry dont know how to put it) inside with big force so they might be to far up before you put lube in.....

Unless im wrong or anyone else has other ideas?

I use it and use my OH as the applicator but thats also because i need lube aswell as to help them swim :) x

today is my 1st bit of ewcm and it wasnt much! i dont know how much ill produce in the future as i have nothing to compare this cycle to yet, ahhhhhh men!!!!

It sounds to me like you are producing lots of EWCM and thats why your finding it a bit slippy with lube! My OH wont use it either when i am sufficiently moist enough ;)

It helps us because i can often run out of steam a bit half way through and find it difficult to produce enough lubrication myself for longer shags.

it sounds to me like your covered ;)

today is my 1st bit of ewcm and it wasnt much! i dont know how much ill produce in the future as i have nothing to compare this cycle to yet, ahhhhhh men!!!!
You could look into Evening Primrose Oil, iv just started to use it as it help to produce your natural EWCM (thats if you need it) then if that works you will not need to use lube.

x

;[/QUOTE]
You could look into Evening Primrose Oil, iv just started to use it as it help to produce your natural EWCM (thats if you need it) then if that works you will not need to use lube.

x[/QUOTE]

I did not know this thank you for the information I will give it a try - just one question do I use all through cycle or just part of it?

Xx

Thats ok hun :) its amazing what you find out on here! You can take upto 3000mg a day (i take 2000mg) from the day you start your period until you OV, i can not remember exactly why its not a good idea to take it in the time after OV but iv been told not to so i dont. :) x

Thank you both I will get some and give it a go!

Xx

if you dont need lube dont use it, your ewcm is more than enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back