UHOH.. what now?

russellmuscle

Reaction score
Hey!

Just checked my conceive plus wont be arriving till after my OV. I am due to start using OPK's tomorrow and dont want to go out and buy two lots of the thing.

Is there any other lube that you ladies know of like a normal brand that doesnt affect sperm?

I know that preseed & concieve plus are obviously designed for this but surely KY ect is "compatable" also?

Thanks girls!

Hey!

Just checked my conceive plus wont be arriving till after my OV. I am due to start using OPK's tomorrow and dont want to go out and buy two lots of the thing.

Is there any other lube that you ladies know of like a normal brand that doesnt affect sperm?

I know that preseed & concieve plus are obviously designed for this but surely KY ect is "compatable" also?

Thanks girls!

I am pretty sure you can buy some TTC friendly lube from Boots?

I think most of the standard (and cheaper!) lube's kill sperm :shock: :shock:

xxxxxxxxx

I might give it a miss then, I dont want to risk it!

Yeah I was looking online there and most forums say only preseed and concieve plus. Im not sure if I even need extra lube yet I was already quite mucusy(tmi sorry) I was just wanting to be all prepared, I got my sticks at the ready for tomorrow and I just checked my order to realise it wont be here till later on in the month which might be fine depending on when exactly I OV - if its on time then might be fine, if not ill need to make do with my own!

It is my first month though so I suppose Id best take it small steps I would probably be dead disheartened if I used it all at once and nothing haha.

Anyways wish me luck for tomorrow girlies - luck for you girls who are OV'ing soon too! (and ofcourse to CARNTA on your two week wait :p)

Good luck with your OPK's hun!

I hope you get your + very soon!

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
hey clairel!!!!!

I know in the boots next to me they have the 3 x applicator trial pack for just a few quid or something? Maybe get that rather than a full pack? Just a thought?? don't use anything other than pre-seed or C+ unless it speficaly says sperm friendly lol

hows it going anyway? going away to catch up on all journals so will pop a wee note to say hi in there also!

liz xxx

Last edited:
like carnat says boots do a cheapy version hun good luck lovely!

hey clairel!!!!!

I know in the boots next to me they have the 3 x applicator trial pack for just a few quid or something? Maybe get that rather than a full pack? Just a thought?? don't use anything other than pre-seed or C+ unless it speficaly says sperm friendly lol

hows it going anyway? going away to catch up on all journals so will pop a wee note to say hi in there also!

liz xxx

Hey liz!

It's going okay, so far havent had much to write about, I will need to subscribe to yours I usually have to go on my blackberry and its pagesssss long!

I think we are actually almost in sync now as I tested this morning and got a +OPK well it looks like it to me I will test again tonight just to be on the safe side.

How are you doing?

Thanks ladies!

I think I will give it a miss this month on the preseed I read that if you have longer foreplay thats beneficial so I will be sure to take this up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back