Combined test results.

Hi BunnyN,

How long did it take you to get the results?

Thanks

If I remember right it took 7 days which was less than they said. I heard they are working on giving the results quicker now though.

Hi BunnyN,

Thanks

If I remember right it took 7 days which was less than they said. I heard they are working on giving the results quicker now though.

Thanks a lot Bunny.
Sorry to annoy you. When did you have your Harmony Test done?

Last edited:
I have to wait up to 7 working days. Hating the wait and a bit all over the place.
Got the test on the NHS because considered high risk.

What was your figures of your blood test and NT measurements?

Hi BunnyN,

Thanks

Thanks a lot Bunny.

No problem. We are in Portugal though so probably doesnt help you. From what I understand in the Harmony test at least at that time was only done in one place in the US and they send your blood there. There are quite a few other brands that do it now too though.

Hi BunnyN,

Thanks

Thanks a lot Bunny.

No problem. We are in Portugal though so probably doesnt help you. From what I understand in the Harmony test at least at that time was only done in one place in the US and they send your blood there. There are quite a few other brands that do it now too though.

I think they still send it to US lab. I found some other brands who does the same tests in the UK, but already after I did blood for Harmony and paid the deposit. Was your test done this year ? Thank you

No it was almost 2 years ago now. I havent had it with this pregnancy.

Thinking of you.

I know how your feeling as I too got the dreaded call and was told high risk of downs with a 1:45.
Went to London for the harmony test and luckily we received results of 1:1,000000 .... major difference hey!
Let us know how you get on xx

HI MelC,

How long did you wait for the Harmony Test Results? and when was it done?

Tnanks

Last edited:
Hi Ladies. Just had a call from hospital. My harmony test results arrived with good results. So it took even less than a week

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Glad you had good results Kate. Fingers crossed for you too Rach4910 x

Thanks. Nothing yet :(
To be honest I feel like I already know how the phone call is going to go, I just have this gut instinct and so far it hasn't been wrong. :(

I totally get your feelings, but try to be positive. There are loads of false positives with the combined test, hence the demand for a harmony type test. And if it does come back that your baby has downs, that's something you can deal with too. My hubby's uncle has downs, and last year we celebrated his 50th birthday! He has a very happy life :-D wishing you all the best.

You poor thing, OP. What a worry :-(
However, try to stay positive. You still have a higher chance of your baby not having an issue than it turning out that it does.
Good luck. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you that all is well. Xxx

I hear you with the gut instinct thing - I am a big believer in this too but then i'm also a pessimist so I have to hope most of the time that I am wrong! I really hope you get your results quickly, the waiting is the worst. Keeping everything crossed for you and your beautiful baby xx

Well, after a long nearly 2 week wait, results came back this morning to say we have a 1 in 1000000 chance for Down's.
So relieved I can't explain. Thanks all for your support and kind words xxx

Amazing, great news so pleased for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back