Got my scan date! YAY

knopk@

Reaction score
I just had a feeling I would get it today, went to take the rubbish out and there it was, my letter.
It says I will have combined screening and dating ultrasound (ie nuchal scan) on 9th March! Can't wait to see the baby but obviously worried like all of us are.

Just wondering, will they take bloods separately? My guess is midwife appointment is going to be separate? Anyone knows? I am already past 9 weeks

Last edited:
hello

how exciting...

not sure hon...i have my midwife appt on tuesday....no word of scan yet but i 'think' the midwife sorts that for me.....all places are different arent they

xx

hello

how exciting...

not sure hon...i have my midwife appt on tuesday....no word of scan yet but i 'think' the midwife sorts that for me.....all places are different arent they

xx
Yes, really weird that it's so different everywhere. Well, at least my hospital is efficient. I was told by a friend of mine (she has a 1 year old) that that hospital is the best in the area.
I did go there to the EPU and really liked them, they very nice

thats good then... :)

cant wait to get my date....just want to know everything is okay...

i get confused with all the diff scans etc...xx

thats good then... :)

cant wait to get my date....just want to know everything is okay...

i get confused with all the diff scans etc...xx
I hear you.... After having had that spotting at 6 weeks it was such a relief to see the heartbeat at 8. But two days after that I started worrying again.

MUST NOT GOOGLE!

yes don't google...

touch wood...i have had no spotting ot bleeding of any kind......

been quite 'easy' so far really....i must be in for the worst labour ever!! ha ha....my god i'm terrified of that bit i have to laugh or i will literally cry!!! xx

You're not the only one who's terrified of that bit! I've just put it right to the back of my mind and am waiting for the 12 weeks to be up then I can move onto the next thing to worry about!
I can't wait for this bit to be over, I panic every time I go to the loo or have the slightest twinge, it's driving me nuts!

You're not the only one who's terrified of that bit! I've just put it right to the back of my mind and am waiting for the 12 weeks to be up then I can move onto the next thing to worry about!
I can't wait for this bit to be over, I panic every time I go to the loo or have the slightest twinge, it's driving me nuts!
I know, I am on a constant knicker watch and worry about every twinge, but we were terrified when I was spotting, I even had nightmares about spotting again!

I willbe so glad when the tri1 is over and I know the baby is fine.

Or will I have different worries after that?

i am a knicker watcher too...every time i go to the loo and wipe, i check the paper....and every twinge or cramp i think 'ooo whats that?!'

then i am worried that at the 12 weeks scan there gonna be something wrong or cos of my age there's going to be something wrong.....just cant settle and enjoy it yet...

worried that im too overweight........everything is a worry

xx

I am the same! I check if I am bleeding, I cringe at every twinge, worry that my only symptoms at 6 weeks is tender boobs and that when I get my scan there is nothing there or no heartbeat. I feel that getting to see the wee bump happy and healthy on the screen will make me feel so much better. Roll on the next 6 weeks!

im 6 weeks too and just have tender boobs and tiredness....so you're not alone there xx

Good to hear Samsgirl! On speaking to friends that have had babies or ones that are quite a bit more pregnant they have all been sick! Guess we should think ourselves lucky! xxx

my mum had no sickness with me or my brother....so not everyone gets sick. it does concern me i am not sick...but i guess i am just a lucky one. i hope! x

reading these posts reminds me of how i felt in tri 1... :) ive had no sickness either and i only had sore boobs! so you should class yourselves as the lucky ones :)

I also haven't had any sickness yet - only sore boob and been really moody which is strange for me as i'm normally a really mellow person. Finding the smallest thing really winds me up.

i am a knicker watcher too...every time i go to the loo and wipe, i check the paper....and every twinge or cramp i think 'ooo whats that?!'

then i am worried that at the 12 weeks scan there gonna be something wrong or cos of my age there's going to be something wrong.....just cant settle and enjoy it yet...

worried that im too overweight........everything is a worry

xx

Me too, me too!! Scan today - eek! I'm size 16, BMI 30, age 38 and shitting myself about Downes and all the other problems.....I still check (for AF??) when I wipe - mental!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back