• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

c'mon ladies....

lozzi

Reaction score
isnt it about time we had another birth story im dying for some snaps of a lil newborn buba :D

were's fran and bubble dreamer, ive been watching for them lately...

cant wait till im in the third tri, AGES away yet tho :( grrr

i'm still here, slowly going crazy :wall:
praying my baby will finally shift his little ass into gear,
stop being antisocial and join us in the outside world :pray:

uhh..hows everyone else? anyone heard from Hayley yet??

yes unfortunately some of us have very lazy babies that dont wish to come out :cry:
i hope i dont go anywhere near 11 days though that must have sucked! :(

i went over due with my first two fran and the third came on the due dat!
Just try and busy yourself doing things. Go for a walk or check your hosptal bag etc.
I know exactly how you feel. You'll be laughing about it in a few weeks. :hug: chin up chick.

i know i think its just such a build up and you always have that due date at the back of your mind so when it still hasnt happened it makes you feel down! ah well i'm trying to make the most of sleeping and chilling out before the hard work begins :cheer:

i hope Tan has had her bubba now, she was due on the 19th!

i know i keep saying ''Are you still here Fran'' but its only a bit of a joke to cheer you up! Everyone used to saythat to me and it drove me bloody mad!

Then they say 'haven't you had that baby yet?'' and yo feel ike smacking them ! :rotfl: seeing as it bloody obvious you haven't! :rotfl:

cant be much longer now fran hun xxx

i think it will be the 26th. What a nice date!

26th July 2006 :D

no worries budge i know your only kidding!
thanks rach :)

on the upside my flats never been so clean :) hehe

:rotfl: :rotfl:
bet you're getting shares on furniture polish too! :D

budge said:
Then they say 'haven't you had that baby yet?'' and yo feel ike smacking them ! :rotfl: seeing as it bloody obvious you haven't! :rotfl:

I went in hospital in very early labour on the Sunday with my daughter and they put me on the ward with mums with babies. I had her early Monday morning, then on the Tuesday, a midwife I had been talking to on the Sunday saw me walking to the loo on the ward, and asked me the same question!!!! I didn't know whether to cry or hit her!! :shock:

oh thats not good tanket! But its hilarious :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back