Zachary Peter Scadding 07/01/07

Wow babes, you did soo well to get to 6cm without your epidural :cheer: The end sounded so scary, I am just so glad all is well, and you have the most perfect little man.

You really are an inspiration, I know how scared you were, and its given me hope that I might be ok after all

So proud of you

Love ya darlin, kiss that gorgeous boy for me xxx

Congratulations Jaidy and well done; I am glad little Zachary is ok :hug:

congratulations hun im so proud and your son is beatuiful

well done you :hug: :cheer: :dance:

Huge congrats to you hun! He has a gorgeous name too! Wanted Aaron to be called Zachary but dh said no, git :lol: You should be so proud of yourself! Well done!

Well done Jade - we knew you could do it. By the time I get to pushing and shoving you'll be a total old hand!!!

Lots of Love - Sharon and CJ xxxxx

I knew you would be ok, thank god Zac was ok.

Did you find it easier or harder than what you thought????????

I'm crying again! Well done Jade he's beautiful, it must have been such a shock to hear he could have died, it just makes him all the more precious. Enjoy being a mummy :hug:

wow Jaidy what a story..had me in tears! i'm so glad bubba is ok and may i say gorgeous!! very well done to you honey you did great...and i told you, you wouldnt be sick!!!

Congratulations, best wishes to you and your family xxxxxxx

Congratulations.....enjoy your time with him while hes young as it goes so quick!

Amy xx

Yay! So proud of you Jaidy. He is such a gorgeous little man. I know how scared you were but you seemed to handle it all in your stride. I can't believe he had a knot in his cord..so glad it all turned out well.

Welcome Zac! :wave:

Eveadel said:
I knew you would be ok, thank god Zac was ok.

Did you find it easier or harder than what you thought????????

The contractions were the hardest part! And the actual delivery by ventouse was very scary, but it was not that bad in hinesight.

However...im in no rush to do it again just yet!!! :shock: Gotta let the memory of the pain fade a bit more yet :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back