Strange Occurings! *update ~ been to hospital*

Tillytots

Reaction score
I was sitting on the bed earlier and kept having these weird twinges in my cervix and then it felt a bit like Id wee'd myself, stood up and I was wet....nothing major but deffo wet and a little trickle down my leg. I thought it might have been wee although it didnt feel that way, so I got in the bath. Ive ben out about 10 mins and now Im bleeding, only a couple of red drops and now its turning to brown :think: Im not panicking Im just going to leave it an hour and see what occurs. My Mum is mega excited, she thinks the Easter Bunny is going to bring my little man :rotfl: He cant come yet though as OH is well too poorly to get out of bed let alone come to hospital, Ive got my legs firmly shut! Stay in baby :talkhand:

**UPDATE**

Sorry girls :hug: I fell fast asleep whilst waiting to see if anything happened. I had the best sleep in ages and just woken up :shock: Nothing happened, no more laekage but more brown discharge ( sorry if tmi at breakfast :? ) I didnt call midwife atraight away as I was thinking if it was water or even hind waters I would've leaked more and the birthing centre told me the other day as long as I dont bleed alot of red then its fine. Im guessing my cervix is readying itself even more as I had my show 3 weeks ago now. Wouldnt it be nice if I dilated all the way to 9cm without feeling it :cheer: bubs isnt engaged yet so Im not going to panic. If I feel anything is changing of course I will go to hospital but last night I would've had to call an ambulance :? everyone is around today so I may ring the birth centre and just see what they say and if they want me to go in then that'll be fine :)

thanks for your concern xx

**BACK FROM HOSPITAL**

Firstly I DO NOT want to give birth in there :( It was horrid. Tiny little delivery rooms REALLY claustraphobic and skank decoration. The beds didnt seem that clean either, the sheets had grass on them! :?

Anyway, everything is fine..or so they think. They have no idea why I was bleeding :think: I was put on a trace thingy and baby was fine, not sure if I was having contractions or not, dunno how to tell but both readings kept going up. They did an internal and she said that my cervix was very soft and quite low but closed and I may go into early labour as Im only 34 weeks but the next midwife who came in said she wasnt going to tell me that as I'd be upset if I now went overdue when she'd promised I wouldnt LOL

One thing they are concerned about is my size/liquor/baby size :roll: so Ive been booked for another scan, its been brought forward as my midwife was going to wait 2 weeks but they said they want to check now. I got a bollocking for waiting 12 hours until I went to hospital :lol: they also said if I have any tightenings what-so-ever then Im to go in....Im thinking what about BH's? Im not going in if Im getting them!

While I was there I heard at least 3 people in labour and one give birth nextdoor to me. Wasnt anywhere near as bad as I thought, no screaming...just pushing noises oh and lots of sucking on gas and air and someone throwing up :lol: The delivery suite was rammos, there were ladies in labour in the waiting room as they had no beds...I had to wait half an hour for them to write in my notes so I felt awful that I was just sitting there taking up some poor womans bed while they were in agony. I asked to go in the waiting room but they wouldnt let me. Im am really praying I dont have to have baby in there :pray: he HAS to stay put at least 3 more weeks then I can hopefully deliver in the birth centre :pray: :pray:

i say ring the mw to be on the safe side,it may be your hind waters leaking

I will do if it gets anymore, Im just going to have a sit down for a bit, put my feet up and see what happens. Im :pray: he isnt coming as I need OH there :(

OOO hun I would ring your MW asap!! Esp as you've had some blood just to be on the safe side!!

awww hun id defo ring some-one now as you are still really early

:hug: :hug:
manda xx

Yep I wouldnt wait to see or hang about on this one :hug:

Make that call hunni and keep us posted :hug: :hug:

Id ring the midwife hun
see what she says about your symptoms
hope you can hold on till your OH is better

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
sarah

I agree! call the midwife now. Not sure that bleeding is normal at this stage.

Please ring your MW, my friend had a similar thing at your stage and went into early labour. Hope you're ok.

hope you're ok sarah, you could try putting a pad on to keep an eye on the leakage as well?

:hug:

Ditto what saraafet said hun. Keep a close eye on it and pop a pad on to monitor how much and what it might be you may be losing.

I'm glad your calm :hug: but don't delay too long in calling to talk to someone please. It may be nothing to worry about, but it may be something and will need checking sometime soonish. I do understand you wanting to wait and see though :hug: :hug:

Oh my goodness! It's all happening tonight!

Let us know what the m/w says! :hug:

gad things are ok hun
i dont mean to worry you but my sister her first baby dint engage till she was in labour so please dont take it for granted you wont go into labour as hes not engaged yet
take care of yourself hun you had me really worried!!!
:hug: :hug:
manda xx

glad everything seems to be better today, rest though hun and ring your m/w if any more developments happen xx

Good to know things are ok today. And glad you slept so well :lol: You are well informed as to what to keep an eye out for etc so I'm sure you'll be fine. If your birthing centre thinks it would be good to just check then make the most of people being there with you today

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Glad your ok and there has been no more leaks or blood but it may be best just to get checked anyway i would give your midwife a call.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Glad things seem a bit better chick- it still might be worth ringing the midwife???
well done for been so calm! :D

Glad you are feeling ok today, the sleep must have done you the world of good :D

I would still ring the m/w though just to let her know whats going on :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back