CM ???

Keelygracey

Reaction score
Hi Ladies.

Quick question regarding CM? I'm assuming I've ovulated this cycle on CD16 after having a positive test but I don't remember seeing any CM? I do remember it being very wet but that was earlier around CD13? I may well have and just not realised, is it always noticeable? And at what point does the sticky CM usually happen?

Thanks in advanced :)

Everyone's different.. I never produce a lot of cm so it's not obvious, I actually use my middle finger to check cervix position and get a sample of cm to see what's going on. Personally I'm confused about what cm is what, still trying to get a grasp on it. But to answer your question, no I don't think it's always noticeable, as in you won't always wipe and see cm.

Thanks Salley,

I know - I can't get my head around it! I guess it's just trial & error. Me and my partner have BD'd every night over the last week as Im so unsure of when I actually ovulated - but even with that there's mixed messages as to the amount you should BD!

Time will tell.. Bring on my two week wait! :)

CM totally confuses me, I don't think I've ever seen any and I haven't tried checking cervix position etc! I need like an idiots guide lol!

I know! Mee too. It's all confusing me , the more you look into it all the worse it is I think!

Xx

Haha yeah I know, I don't understand it so I'm just gonna ignore that it exists :lol:

I think I oVulated yesterday (I had a positive test prior and the app I'm using says it would have been yesterday) but I have no idea - I'm still getting cramps today - I just don't understand! Lol X

After your first positive OPK can be anywhere up to 36hours after. Different sites tell you different times but 36 hours is the max after a positive OPK I have found xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back