Obvious Question about cm & bd'ing

Bexter

Reaction score
Hi, i have been looking at various fertility calculators online and am worried that i may have missed my fertile days this month. :doh:
Last month i had a 30 day cycle and think i ovulated around day 12.

This month with that in mind i thought i would ovulate around day 12 - 14 and on these days experineced some cm and bd everyday i saw some.

Is this right? When seeing cm should you bd that same day?
Are you most fertile on the days you see the cm? :think:

Please can someone put my mind at rest? xx

Also, i saw cm on 3 consecutive days - is that normal?

It depends on the consistency of the cm. Was it like egg white or watery or creamy? The most fertile cm is apparently the egg white cm.

Using OPKs and logging you bbts might help you to figure out when you are ovulating instead of relying on cm.

I bd every other day for a week leading up to ovulation and stopped a few days after.

I hope that helps a little.

Hi Flame, the cm was watery i guess like cum (sorry :oops: ).

That's the only cm i have seen though. This month i have been taking the magic medicine if that makes a difference?

Thanks for the reply. xx

watery cm after you have ov is usually a good sign (although please dont get your hopes up yet).

I have read a little on this magic medicine and people do seem to think that it works, but to be honest i dont know what it is unless its the cough syrup like the american forums seem to use?

Do you have a fertility friend chart?

Hi again, well the days when i saw cm were the days we bd (and without going into too much detail :puke: on one day there was LOADS!)

Not sure about the american forums but it's an ingredient called G something and apparently it thins your cm helping the spermies?

I don't have a fertility friend but have just been looking at the website.

x

You should get watery or EWCM in the lead up to ovulation ... and during ovulation and straight after ovulation it should dry up a bit or turn creamy apparently...

The magic medicine is a cough medicine yes.... it thins out all body mucus (including CM) .. and it should make it nice and thin for the little spermies to swim through as you said Bex.

Some women get fertile CM for several days ... some only get if for a couple of days ... so you should start BDing as soon as you get either watery or EWCM .. and then BD regularly until you think Ov has passed. Yes charting will help you know when this is as you'll get a temp rise after ov has happend...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back