CM and temperature surge (charting)

margaret

Reaction score
I have been charting my cycle for CM and temps now for two cycles (just started the third one last week) and it's exactly 2 years that we've been TTC.

I feel lucky that I do get a noticeable buildup of CM and it gets very wet and EW. I have also noticed a temperature surge in both cycles, so my fear that I sometimes don't ovulate has been relieved (although yes, I know, it is only two charted cycles). The weird thing is that my temperature doesn't surge until about 3 or 4 days after the CM disappears.

Has anyone experienced this? Just wondering if it is in any way normal. In Taking Charge of Your Fertility there is only tiny place where she discusses a chart where this is the case (and it is not problematic). I just want to see if anyone else has this and how they deal with it for predicting O and timing BD!

Thanks ladies!

I haven't had that problem exactly, but my O time is hard to predict also. My temp jumps more often than most peoples and I have several patches of EWCM throughout a single cycle. I have decided to start using OPKs. I already have them on the way so I should recieve them (hope I don't even need em) before my next cycle. I have also used the Ovulation scope. I thought it was easy to use. Hope that helps. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back