CM diff pattern to last month - may have missed OV

Sahara

Reaction score
Just wondered....

I haven't POAS this month as I have been forgetting I have been so busy, must try today (CD12) but I was starting to get EWCM yesterday/day before and now it seems sticky and tacky.

Last month I got 4 days worth and +VE on OPK CD13. Worried that its strange that it seems different this month and I may have missed my time or is it possible to get different patches of CM and it may return?

Maybe I don't ovulate from this ovary - I have only ever notice OV pain from my left ovary - know DD was conceived from left ovary due corpus leutum cyst pain that side. And now scant CM when due OV on right side - is it possible?

Dang I wish I had POAS earlier :wall: :wall:

Thanks
Sarah

:hug: I didnt want to read and run, but I have only been TTC for a month a doing all this poas and CM thing! I would imagine that people are different every month but I'm no expert! I am sure some of the more experienced charters will pop in and advise you x

I don't think you have missed your chance hun. CM is not the most reliable thing tbh, i've had loads last month and EWCM every single week! Just carry on using your OPKs if there is no faint line you might still be far from ovulation. I ovulated on day 15 in December and day 26 last month!! :shock: if i wasn't charting i would never have figured it out! you could be having a slightly longer cycle although CD 12 is very early still! do you normally ovulate this early? xx

Thats quite reassuring really cos I am on day 18 and still no sign of OV. I just assumed that women ovulated on day 14-16 every month. How stupid have I been :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back