• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[CLOSED] ~*~ PF's Secret Santa 2010 ~*~ How To Get Involved And Chatter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just ordered for mine, gonna get a little something else as well and i'm sending it...ooo i hope they like it!

I had the best idea for mine but when I found it on the net, it's from hong kong! So I'm back where I started now!!

Gah I found the perfect thing, but the proper one was out of stock, grrrrr

I dont know what to get....CANT DECIDE!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a bit stressed! I put my new address down because I thought I'd have the keys and be moved in this week.......nope. Now I'm worried I won't be there when it arrives :wall2: I actually woke up at 5.30am yesterday worrying about this :eh::roll:
I mean the house is mine and I will get it, I could be moving next week.

AHHHHHHH what do I do? I could send wobbles my friends address, at least I'd defo recieve it.

I'm not sure what I'm getting yet :)

i know what i'm getting :) just a case of being able to get to the shops! pinky i'd pm wobbles your friends address just tto be on the safe side! are we having a mas unwrapping day, or saving til xmas or opening as they come?

i know what i'm getting :) just a case of being able to get to the shops! pinky i'd pm wobbles your friends address just tto be on the safe side! are we having a mas unwrapping day, or saving til xmas or opening as they come?

I PM'ed wobbles and changed the address, so whoever is doing mine, wait till she sends you a new address. Sorry :roll:

Oh I don't mind waiting to open.......What does everyone else want to do?

x x x x

i got no idea wht to buy my chica!me n Noa will have to do some looking after payday..

I think we should have a day when we open them! I'll be too busy so can only come on here now and then on Xmas day!

I got part of mine yesterday, just need find something else to go with it!
A day for opening them sounds like a good idea :yay: x x

Saw something today I might get for mine :) I'm happy to open when everyone else wants to! How exciting!

I find it hard to gather ideas from my chicks profile lol

Anyone else have the same?

I still need to get something else for her

:)

x

I have no idea what to get lol it's mega hard! X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online