Clear Mucus with pinkish tint TMI!

xshauna_bazx

Reaction score
Ok i am shaking!!! I haven't had sex in quite a few days but i have just been to the toilet and there was all this clear sticky mucus on the toilet roll with bits of light brown/light pink!!!! I feel really faint now... please say thats normal at my stage? i feel really scared now. Don't want to ring Midwife or anything as i will just get sent to hospital and it will be nothing! xxx

Is it not just your plug coming away? it can takes weeks for labour to start after that, can it not? just give her a ring and see what she says.

Last edited:
maybe its the start of your plug hun. i know some people say they can go bit by bit for a couple of weeks.

have you had anymore. xxx

sounds like a bit of your plug hun and its ok to come away as it can replenish itself

sounds like bits of your plug, try not to worry! just give midwife a ring to b sure but im sure it could be a while off yet! x

Scared to go to the toilet now lol!!! Thats good it sounds ok... it wasn't much but its just the fact i know its not because i have had sex. I will go and check in a bit :shock:
Thats good that it can replenish itself and it could be a few weeks ppphhheewww! I wasn't gonna write this thread as i felt a bit embarrassed lol but thanks for the reassurance. I'll keep an eye on it and if i get quite alot i will ring Midwife then. Its hard for me to see it without wiping as i am wearing pads so can't tell unless i wipe as i have been getting alot of yellow dishcharge since the midwife said i had thrush. xxx

hmm i would ring in if i was you - i had this yesterday and when i called she said it was a show which usually means the start of things happening within a few days? Dont want to worry you but id call to check just in case hun x

I'd let your midwife know, but try not to panic too much. It can happen/start to happen weeks before you go into labour.

I happened to lose the whole of mine as I went into labour, where as a friend slowly lost hers over two weeks.

its normally the start of things hun doesn't mean it will happen today but i would still ring the MW x

i dunno wat it is tbh ive never had it but just wondered if u called the mw and if so what she say?

I have been to the toilet and haven't had anymore. I don't feel as though i had enough of it to phone her, if it was loads then i would...she already makes me feel like i am a hypochondriac, i just wanted to tell her everything just in case but i think i'll wait this one out. She will probably just say "its normal" and laugh or something. Or send me to hospital and it will be nothing (no transport to get there) xxx

thats crap she cant make you feel guilty for calling! x

I know, i feel like a burden on her! Like when she done my bloods i asked for the pre eclampsia bloods too just incase and with my BP. I asked what bloods she done and she said " i done all of them so you don't come thinking you have anything else" I know it was a joke as she laughed but made me feel like i never wanna phone her if you know what i mean. xxx

my mw does the same i say somthing and she laughs as if "ye right" or "as if" i kinda think i wouldnt mention it if i wasnt worried... Ive been a lot worse with this pregnancy than my first with worrying so ur not alone lol

Thanks hun, i might mention it next week to the consultant but if it doesn't happen again theres no point. When i see him i will be nearly 37 week. It does your head in eh, the reason we mention stuff is because were worried and thats what there there for! I am more worried now than i was in first tri. xxx

i think its cause now we are all so close xx

Yeah, i suppose i just can't believe i have been so lucky to get this far. Can't believe my luck really, i always expect things to go wrong. xxx

Aww hope you're ok chick. x

It does sound like your plug thingy from what I've read about it. Feck the MW imo, she's paid to provide a service to pregnant women and I'm sure she gets worried women who call her every single day!! Its her job huni. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back