mucus plug?????

amy

Reaction score
well i think things are finally happening , went toilet and a snotty bit come out (sorry tmi) the thing is it didnt have any brown or bloody bits in it ....can this happen.....getting scared now.... ive never gone im my own before ive been induced with my other 2,, feel quite proud ......xxxxxxxxx

still getting pains downstairs, especially when i walk, this could go on for ages though..... will keep you posted xxxxxxxxxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

Think I will poo myself if mine comes away before I go into labour :lol: . It went after hours of labour had started and in hospital and that scared me then. I went to the toilet and was like "MUUUUUUUUUUUUUM I am bleeding" :rotfl:

Sounds like this is it. My sister told me that her mucus plug looked sort of like the jelly you get on Spam!!! And mine was just like that, no brown/bloody bits.... gross all the same!
Very best of luck hope its quick and pain free :pray:

still nothing,how long should i wait till i phone mw or should i have already phoned her :think: just thinking about infection and stuff..... getting the odd tightening but nothing more....xxxxxxx

Hiya, hope it all starts soon for you :)

i don't think you need to tell your midwife that your plug has gone, and i'm pretty sure that until your waters break you shouldnt need to worry about infection :hug:

fingers crossed things will start to pick up very soon :cheer:

Oooh - hope this means something will happen soon for you!

I agree with Lyn - no need to alert your MW as there's no risk of infection unless your waters have broken.

LBxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back