My mucus plug?

ishah2124

Reaction score

I just had some gooey stuff come out and I'm not sure if its my mucus plug or discharge, I know I use to get this before I got pregnant but I haven't had this type during all of pregnancy.
It was thick, gooey snotty looking but it was clear and no colour in it like redish/pinkish it was like a blobby and thick lol and had a bit of white bits in it. (Soooooryyyy tmi)
It came out a few times, see if it comes out again.

Do you think it#s my mucus plug.
Does this mean labour may be close?

Could be either normal discharge or mucus plug, which doesn't always have blood in it. Even if it was the latter, though, that doesn't necessarily mean your labour is about to start - apparently it can be up to 2 weeks between the plug coming out and labour starting. So unless you have any itching or pain down there (in which case you should get checked out for a possible infection or thrush), I wouldn't worry about it too much either way. Hope this helps.

Could be either normal discharge or mucus plug, which doesn't always have blood in it. Even if it was the latter, though, that doesn't necessarily mean your labour is about to start - apparently it can be up to 2 weeks between the plug coming out and labour starting. So unless you have any itching or pain down there (in which case you should get checked out for a possible infection or thrush), I wouldn't worry about it too much either way. Hope this helps.

Had my hopes up there haha, best not to get them too high :D lol

I lost my mucus plug 3 weeks before labour started properly with my second !! so dont get my hopes up now !! xxx

Agree with what the others have said!!

If you say you've had this before being pregnant then I doubt it is your plug. I dont know what plug looks like though.

Once you lose plug you can either go into labour there & then or as what happened to Lewisca - it could be weeks.

Personally I wouldn't be too worried about it, maybe just stay close to home just incase.

:hug:

Its deffo my pug as ive had more and its not my normal discharge for sure lol

Thanks girliessss xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111