Fingers crossed it won't be long now.

NIE

Reaction score
Well girls, I am hoping that it won't be much longer until I'm a mummy. :pray:

All morning I have been feeling weird. Every time I go to the toilet I am having to wipe loads and on the paper is loads of snot looking mucus. :oops: It's clear and whitish coloured, and may be the start of me loosing my mucus plug.

I have been told that because it's not pink or brown in colour, It might still be a while away, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed it's not.

I am also feeling strange twinges, feeling sick, light headed and I'm so bad tempered.

Please keep your fingers crossed that I get to meet my wee soilder soon. :pray:

Good luck I hope its the start of something for you :pray: xxxx

Good luck, hope this is it for you

Thanks. :hug:

Just had to call the dentist as I've broken a filling. It's quite painful so I'll have to go in.......This is the last thing I need. xx

I hope it's imminent for you because you've had a bit of a rough pregnancy haven't you! Excess CM sounds promising - I had loads and started losing it about 5 days before Finn was born.

I have been keeping very active all day, and I am now feeling on top of the world. I even went and bought my wee man a tiny pair of nike trainners in the smallest size possible.

I seem to have got so excited.....It must be a good sign. xxx

good luck!! hope things start moving along for you :hug:

I'm feeling really ill today. :(

I feel weak and have had the runs again. (another positive sign I suppose)

It's my mil's birthday today so she's over trying to get things going too. She's so excited and would love her first grandchild to be born on her birthday.

I very much doubt it will happen today as I haven't had any pains, but I think it will be soon. :pray: :pray: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back