clary sage

hopefulmummy

Reaction score
ouch! I've just had a bath and put lots of drops of clary sage oil in it and now my skin is burning and itching! has anyone else had this? I even showered off in cool water to get it off my skin.

have I done something wrong? how are you meant to use clary sage?

thanks xx

Did.you mix.it.with milk?? Or a carrier oil x x

did you use the amount specified on side of bottle? I think its 2 drops?....

Eek, no I poured loads in... A few drops just seemed so meagre! I hope it hasn't done damage...

you are only supposed to put in 8 drops max! im surprised you didnt fall asleep in the bath - that stuff made me so relaxed that I would doze in the bath!

Have a shower and get rid of the excess oil? if its still a problem, go see the doc.

Awww that's a shame, must have been sore :( glad it's gone now!

How are you feeling today? Any sign of bubz yet?

xxx

I feel right as rain, thanks Rach. Had very mild cramps yest and got excited but feel great this am! This baby does NOT want to come out!

Awww, must be too comfy in there! Have you got a birthing ball? You could have a wee bounce about or go a walk see if it brings anything on?

xxx

apparently that doesn't actually do anything according to my midwife. She said you can do all that, but the baby will come when it wants to and no amount of walking or bouncing or pineapple will birng it on! bit disheartening, eh?! xx

Hmmm, yeah it sure is a bit disheartening lol.. I think I'd rather be able to do things to try and bring on labour rather than just have to sit and wait! But I suppose she's right - they will come when they're ready x

Your suppose to mix it with milk otherwise it will sit on water and burn the skin cc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back