Clary Sage Oil - Suggestions

Little Rose

Reaction score
So i've got some pure clary sage oil. Apart from put some in the bath what else can you do with this?

It mentions "carrier oil" on the box - can you mix it with anything else that I would actually have in the house??!!

I do the following:

1. mix it with a little milk and pour it in the bath

2. mix it with bio oil or olive oil and rub it all over my bump and back

3. burn it (again mixed with a little oil) in an oil burner

Think they're the main things. xx

yes i have been doing the above apart from I put the drops into my radox (with clary sage) into the bath, i put drops into olive oil & rub on bump & also burn it in an insense oil burner by adding a few drops to water.

the first time I done all 3 in a day I had the worst contrations & pain ever, really thought it was gonna happen that night (friday last week) but still nothing yet!! :( still very relaxing though which is a bonus!

Eeek, now i'm afraid to try all 3! I'll do the bath and the bump rubbing tonight and will repot back in the morning.

Don't worry hun - we're in the overdue club so it clearly didn't work! lol x

Just had the bath.

Phew, that stuff smells and it made my skin itchy. Not going to rub any of it on tonight in case i'm allergic or something!

Prob best, I didn't find it itchy at all so perhaps you had a reaction to it. Might be best you try burning it instead x X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back