clary sage

honeyloops

Reaction score
Just ordered some clary sage oil....do you add it to bath or are you meant to burn it? X

I was very naughty with my clary sage-I burnt it, bathed in it and used it as a rub! I WAS 2 days overdue though and that night I went into labour, had him the following morning :D I am def not suggesting you do this though! Plus it could of been coincidence :)

Thanks for your reply. How much did you put in a bath? X x

I have been putting it in the bath for about a week. I started off putting 3 drops in, however, last 2 nights i've put about 10 drops in!! (desperate.com) I have heard of people mixing it will a little olive oil and rubbing it into bump - I may try this tonight!!! x

Today I have put 6 drops in a large cap full of milk before i put it into my bath as it will just sit on top of the water then when I got out mixed about 8 drops in a cap full of almond oil and rubbed into my back and bump. Contracting A LOT now and they're getting stronger. I had my bath at about half 5 xx

Well I bathed in it, sniffed it and rubbed it all over my bump - nada!! I'm just going to have to accept that she doesn't want to come out!!

Well I bathed in it, sniffed it and rubbed it all over my bump - nada!! I'm just going to have to accept that she doesn't want to come out!!

Oh dear! Maybe you do have to be tinkering on the edge for it to do something? Try again in a day or two babe. Xxx

hope something happens for you today....by rights your next! X x

I put 5 drops in the bath x sorry only just replied-my phone had a fit and wouldn't let me back on!

Oh and I also mixed some with olive oil and rubbed on my bump-I can't remember how much I used though!

Great, I'll give it a whirl if no action by time its delivered! X x

Hey, so clary sage to bring on Labour; will remember that xxxx

Good luck with babies all ye Clary sage users xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member