clary sage

nmf1987

Reaction score
what is it exactly supposed to do? anyone used it before? and if so where did you get it as the only place ive seen it is holland and barrett but its £9 a little bottle. xxx

nmf clary sage is said to help bring on labour. My sister used it in the bath, yes its around £10 for a very small bottle - my sister didn't find it of any use whatsoever! I don't plan to use it as it doesn't smell very nice at all! x

oh that was going to be my next question whats the smell like. lol. xxx

Smell is a bit strong and it kind of lingers. I was putting it into my bath in a bit of milk and rubbing it into my bump and back in almond oil after. i had a lot of strong contractions immediately and only used it for a week before labour. Dunno if it has anything to do with it but I started this at week 37 and had him bang on 38 weeks xx

ooooh might give it ago then lex. where did you get it from. xxx

I got mine from Holland and Barratt. Can't remember how much but know I nearly fainted when she scanned it and said the price!! IF I had another bubba I'd deffo use it again xx

You can get it of amazon for cheap... it really makes no difference but i loved relaxing in the bath with it.

Last edited:
I was wondering about this oil too as several people have asked if I'm using it. At £9 a bottle though I think I will take a miss. To be honest I'm not that fussed on making her come early. I have my ball and RLT and I think I will leave it at that. Especially if it doesn't smell nice - I don't like herby smells, I like citrusy or spicy incense type smells but I don't want to smell of herb! :) if you use it nmf, it will be interesting to see if it brings on labour!

Xx

I got mine.off.eBay for £2 worked well for me I had a.bath.with it in and went into labor that evening.... I also oil burned it too. :) x x

When you next in maidstone hun you could have mine.... I have no use.for it.anymore... plus if its soon ish then it will.save waiting.for post and free :) x x

When you next in maidstone hun you could have mine.... I have no use.for it.anymore... plus if its soon ish then it will.save waiting.for post and free :) x x

not sure to be honest hun. how are you. im always looking for stuff to do so could meet for a coffee or something if you wanted, xxx

Sounds like a plan pm on fb with your number and we shall meet!!!! X x

it is very heedy - just don't use too much as it can make you feel sick.

It is good for relaxation - but should not be used before 37 weeks as it's used to help with bringing on your periods etc hence it causing contrations to become stronger.

If you can stand the smell....it can also be used in labour on a cotton wool pad put near your head - it's known as natures gas and air lol

xx

lol. thanks miss. how you doing honey. due date today woo hoo. xxx

Nps hun - I am brill thanks and you?

Feels odd being at due date lol xx

i bet. its odd knowing im only 16 days away from due date so must be mad knowing its yours now.

no signs of anything starting yet then. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back