Christmas pressies ....

tots hope

Reaction score
I just wondered if anyone was getting a pressie for daddy from their bump?

I was going to get a little t-shirt or something with "if you think im good looking you should see my daddy" but i can't find anything anywhere. Anyone got any other ideas or where i could get something like this from?

thats a very sweet idea. I have bought my hubbie a book on fatherhood which I know he will love.

I have also bought a tiny baby grow in Baby Gap which has I love Daddy embroidered on it - so cute!

Good luck with the search.

h&m do a white one with "my dads stronger then your dad" on it
hubby really wants the muppets xmas carol for xmas ive told him no but ive secretly ordered it am going to wrap it up and put it infront of the kettle for when he wakes up xmas day with "to daddy happy xmas love baby llama" on the tag
manda xx

I did consider it but it just didn't feel right for me, worried it might tempt fate (says she who has already bought the pram! :lol: )
I didn't sign my xmas cards with 'bump' for the same reason

muppetmummy said:
I did consider it but it just didn't feel right for me, worried it might tempt fate (says she who has already bought the pram! :lol: )
I didn't sign my xmas cards with 'bump' for the same reason

Same here.

My husband didn't want to sign the cards "and Bump" but I did it anyway, mainly because I'm sure there are so many people who still don't know and I don't want them to find out after Maurice is born.

I also bought my husband a book on daddyhood :rotfl:

I bought OH this....

ETA..I thought I'd better remove it before he gets home for work as he sometimes snoops about on here reading my posts :lol:

Great ideas thank you ladies - i waws going to get a t-shirt printed but i have done that in the past so might go for a baby gro, book or picture - love all the ideas thank you so much!

I've bought him a dressing gown, as he doesn't have one and he'll need it when he gets up during the night, and after the scan tomorrow if it's a boy then I'm getting a baby vest that says 'mines a pint' which my OH wants for the baby so that will be a suprise, it's from blooming marvallous

ive got that baby vest brought it for £2 in a charity shop :cheer:
manda xx

tots hope said:
I just wondered if anyone was getting a pressie for daddy from their bump?

I was going to get a little t-shirt or something with "if you think im good looking you should see my daddy" but i can't find anything anywhere. Anyone got any other ideas or where i could get something like this from?

Tesco used to do those tops. I bought my nephew one last year. Very cute! May be just summer tops though?

Cool Manda!!! Does it look as good as the picture i've seen????

yep its really really cute
its a slight off white colour like a light cream
and its just so cute it has short legs though not a full lenth if you get me lol .
manda xx

ive got my OH the baby haynes manual lol

manda224 said:
hubby really wants the muppets xmas carol for xmas ive told him no but ive secretly ordered it am going to wrap it up and put it infront of the kettle for when he wakes up xmas day with "to daddy happy xmas love baby llama" on the tag
manda xx

I LOVE that film!! I'm going to get that to watch at Christmas I think!

nah but he's getting a pressie from paris so just put from trog and bump

poppy160 said:
manda224 said:
manda xx

I LOVE that film!! I'm going to get that to watch at Christmas I think!

my fave film, already watched it a few times the last couple of weeks

its on offer in hmv girlies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back