Something a little light hearted!...

Gem

Reaction score
I'm very proud of my little bump and I was thinking of gettting some t-shirts printed with some comedy slogans on the front! (my dads company prints t-shirts).

I wondered if anybody could come up with anything funny to have emblazoned across your tummy!

So far I've come up with...

'Caution! Wide load'

'I'm not pregnant, it's gas'

'who's the daddy?!' (probably applicable only to me as daddy left me and moved abroad when he found out I was expecting).

'BOOM!'

'BABY ON BOARD - please pass wide and slow'

'Chicken/Egg?'

If anybody comes up with something really cool, I'd be happy to print it on a tshirt and send it out to them! :p

I have one with 'does my bump look big in this" which I really love

I also want one that says "mind the bump" to wear at the gym :D :D :D

what a great idea!!

I have seen ones that say "it started with a kiss" on them, i think they are great

DOH sorry layla!!!!!!! lack of sleep really getting to me as you can tell!!!!!! LOL

Id definately want

"BABY UNDER CONSTRUCTION"

or....

"IM PREGNANT, NOT FAT !!!"

Think some of the others are great slogans...

My husband just added that in my case...

"IM NOT WADDLING IM JUST SWAYING " GRRRRRRRR

Ragna xxx

I really like:

"Under Construction"

Much love

yeah, me as well I saw one tee-shirt at a fair this week-end which stated "under construction" and I fell in love with it, but unfortunately, it was way too large for me, so did not buy it!

what about "due on the + date", or "it's for +month, because I don't know how many times I have had to say it today!!!!
or "I love my bump, and you?"
"Baby's cot", "shush, I am sleeping!", "fragile"...

What a good idea, to have tee-shirts made!!! I am going to check if there is anyshop around here where I could go!! :D

Lots of love,

Mel xx

How about a nice big picture of a bomb like you see in the cartoons, with "Tick tick tick" written around it and "Baby boom!" in the middle?

Sue

haha what a great idea :) i was tempted to say '' birth control is for sissys'' but that wouldnt be setting very good examples lol!
''i was conceived and all i got was this lousy tshirt''
''i want bitty'' haha.. little britain god bless.
''under construction, estimated completion time - 9 months''
teehee

In a magazine I saw a slogan which said "In my daddys wallet there is a photo where his money used to be". I was thinking of getting this on a mug and sending it to my ex to remind him that he has a baby on the way and a financial responsibility now as he has seemed to forgotten this. Or is that me being way too hormonal and bitchy?!!!!

How about...

"if you want to touch, ASK!"

"if you thought PMS was bad, wait till you get a load of this!"

"This is NOT an excuse to bitch about my driving"

Or a nice big picture of the top of a flagpole, with an arrow pointing up?

Sorry if the last one is a little naughty...

Sue

i have seen a really cool teeshirt with your scan pic printed on the lower part (where baby would be!) im just gonna buy a plain maternity tee and get my 20 wk scan on it.....some how??!! :?

wow, that's a great idea...esp if you have like me a scan picture with baby waving! :D

Mel xx

http://www.craftycomputerpaper.co.uk/

You can get heat transfer paper from the above - scan and print your scan pic onto the paper and iron onto the tee-shirt.

Along the lines of 'under construction', my fave is 'PROCESSING...'

Tracy xx

I've just remembered another t-shirt that I have got.

it says "Miracle at work"

I don't wear it very much because it isn't very flattering but it is a lovely slogan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back