Pressie for your OH

MrsBrightside

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone was buying your OH's a little something from bump and if so what... ive just ordered his Christmas card from moon pig and ordered him a chocolate Christmas tree plaque from Thornton's and have had it iced with Happy Christmas Daddy. Was just wondering if anyone else was getting there OH's a little summit and if so what???

TBH im not buying anything from bump. I think if it was our first and he wasnt a daddy already i might well do as I think that's really quite sweet. I think that's lovely though babe what you've got already, i wouldnt get much more than that? I cant wait to get baby's first xmas things and pressents for daddy from baby next year! I saw someone in monthercare yesterday looking at babys first xmas things, she wasnt showing yet and her OH was going 'yes darling they are all very nice but shall we wait till baby is actually out next year before we but anything' as he edged her out of the store. :lol: :lol: :lol: xx

Hi,

I had thought about this a few weeks ago, I am going to get my husband a little baby grow with "I love my Daddy" on it as a present from Bump. What do you think?

aw yeah Hellie hun i think that would be really cute.. I wasnt going to but thought he is a daddy so its only right!

Oh what a cute idea awwwwwwwww..

Im in try1 and will be about 11weeks at Xmas - do you think that would be too early to do the same?? Its our first and my OH is so excited :)

pacha said:
Im in try1 and will be about 11weeks at Xmas - do you think that would be too early to do the same?? Its our first and my OH is so excited :)

I was about the same stage as you will be at Christmas at Fathers day this year and gave Neil a little newborn outfit wrapped up saying 'To Daddy love from Snoopy' (he's called the baby Snoopy from BFP for some reason! :roll: :oops: )

It's a lovely little outfit but as we now know she is a girl I'm not sure I will want to put her in something neutral but it will always be very special as not only was it a present from his daughter it was also the first baby thing either of us bought.

If your OH will appreciate it, definitely go for it. :hug:

Mrs B i had the same idea as you about thorntons, might need a new idea now lol

Aww Mrs B that's sweet! :D

I think I'm just gonna add 'love from brother/sister' (what we call the bump!) :lol: onto the present that I've got for OH from Amber!

I have spent too much on his actual presents...plus it is his bday on sat 13th dec. But i love the idea from thorntons mrs b. I am officially robbing it haha

He got me a lovely present on my bday from baby bump... a little gold angel pendant necklace as he calls the baby our angel. :D

Was really sweet and I was only 9 weeks so I think if you know your oh would appreciate it girls then go for it! xxxx

well i did with my 1st he got cards for every event whilst i was pregnant, but i have to say with the 3rd im not :hug:

i will put baby chezza in a card for the other kids, god i sound like a right mean old hag :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back