Christmas dream over :(

Gizzy Kelly

Reaction score
not only did the witch arrive she had the audacity to turn up on my doorstep a day early! I am not going to let her take my Christmas spirit as well though. Had a crying rant and now I am over it..... Where is the mulled wine ??? Xxxx giz

awww sorry to hear the witch turned up.

Have a lovely Christmas and a happy new year!

Donna x

aww no way huni witch is due today for me too!!

so have a lorry load of booze waiting for when she does!!

chin up chick an roll on 2012 x x x

Sorry hun,

I was so pi55ed off when AF arrived earlier this month but once she was here at least I could get on with things???

I can't drink much as I'll be in my 2ww but at least I wasn't left suspense?

Enjoy the mulled wine :)

xxxxxxxx

Sorry Gizzy really i am , i'm thinkin the same if she does show (which is most most likely) then i'm free to party and its been so long since i had a drink x

Sorry to hear that hun, :( hope your dream comes true next month! FX for you hun! :) x

sorry to hear that hun. enjoy that wine and ill be keeping my fingers crossed for u for 2012 xxxxxxxxx

The witch is a real 5itch!!
She got me too and early and |I have a scan tomorrow.
Yes hale the mulled wine!! xx

Sorry Gizzy! She is a bitch! Wish she would bloody fly my way though! Typical Im desperate for her to return while others hate her ugly face! Mulled wine, Morgans Spice all round girls!!!!!

Aw sorry Gizzy :hug:

I always fancy mulled wine but haven't actually had any i enjoyed lol

Sorry Giz :-( this was me last week. I cried for 2 days then felt loads better. Promise you will too. Just enjoy christmas now without even thinking about ttc. Have mulled wine, champers, whatever you want! 2012 WILL be your year hun. Big hugs :hugs:

I am sorry hun she can be a real cow bag at times, 2012 has a much better ring to it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back