trying to keep busy!

Kay Kay

Reaction score
Hi girls, been trying to take my mind off my 2ww but its proving really difficult! Was out Christmas shopping with my mum practically all day yesterday and that did help. Christmas seems to be helping me a lot lately, planning fun things. Were having a Christmas party (first time ever, DH has never 'allowed' it before!). Had to buy lots of baby gifts for all my friends babies so struggled a bit with that. A lot of newborns too, that's what I find hard, the little baby clothes, makes me ache :-(

I'm 6dpo and again don't really have any pr symptoms, just a few wee twinges down there. I have to say we DTD more than ever this month, nothing else we could have done! What will be will be I suppose.

AF is due before the party so if she arrives I will indulge in champers, mulled wine, christmassy cocktails, the lot! Hopefully i don't get so drunk I ended up crying about not being pr :eh:

Sorry this was a pointless thread really just feels good to write it down Xxx

not a pointless thread at all - your indulgences (IF required) sound great!! can I come? ha

You're more than welcome julianne, we can get blotto and weep in the corner together lol xxx

me too can I come! I am going to totally chill out this Christmas and you deserve to as well.

Gizzy xxx

me too can I come! I am going to totally chill out this Christmas and you deserve to as well.

Gizzy xxx

thanks giz, yeah come along this party's gonna be fab! :dance: i'm really looking forward to christmas, going to count my blessings instead of mourning what i dont have xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back