Missed you guys

mrspc

Reaction score
Vowed to stay away and have been a very good girl and not logged on since 7th March - over a week!

However, had my usual 10 dpo meltdown yesterday where I feel the first signs of the witch and want to end it all.

Therefore, I have realised that my difficult 2ww has got nothing to do with being obsessed with being on here or other pregnancy related websites - it's going to happen anyway and there's nothing I can do about it! It must be pre-menstrual hormones that cause it. Is there anything ttc-friendly that one can do about PMT?

The witch is going to arrive on Sunday - right in the middle of mother's day. Obviously.

STILL waiting for OH's SA stuff to come through - how long did that take for you guys? Feeling fed up with how long even the initial tests take!

Going to take it easy next cycle and ntnp because of the NYC hol we have planned for December.

Have caught up on all your threads and am sending you all my love and luck xxxxxx

The 2ww is the worst!!...You would think after a year, it would get easier!!!
My OH had his hospital appt today and he has been told the GP should contact him within two weeks and if he hasn't heard anything by then, to contact them. I've heard from different people that anywhere between 5-14 days seems to be the norm.
NYC in December...lucky you, Christmas shopping?!!!! Must be lovely to have something to focus on other than TTC!

XxX

do u mean how long did it take for his SA results to come back?
we had to phone the docs after about a week.
nhs dont rush tho do they :mad:
xx

Sorry guys no, I meant how long does it take for him to get his appointment for his test! Not even got that far yet! Been about 5 weeks?

xx

wait for the test appointment? are you sure? my hubby was just given a pot and by the gp and told to go out to the fertility clinic at the local nhs hospital any mon, tues or wed before 11am and drop it off or do it there. it shouldn requrie an appointment.

also, welcome back!! a week, thats good! and sorry about bloody AF beign on her way, i got mine today too :(

Yes, honestly! I couldn't believe it - I thought it would be just like you said - like going for a blood test. But she said they don't do it every day and it would take 6 weeks for an appointment because the sample needs to have a slot because it gets tested there and then (obviously).

I might ring and ask about changing the referral hospital to a bigger one - might be quicker? She gave us a choice about hospital and I chose the nearest one because it's a bit nicer but it is only small - maternity and children's A&E - so that's prob why things take much longer. Could kick myself now but never thought at the time.

xxx

ps not Xmas shopping but NYE!

we had the same with PorkPie's first sperm test - had to wait 7 weeks for the slot. Was so frustrating

Phew! Thought I was going mad there for a sec! Oh well, shouldn't be too much longer. Did you have to wait as long for the second one? xx

Nice to see you back hun, I hate the 2ww its such a rollercoaster of emotions!!

I would def ask about changing hospitals especially if you have to wait this long just for his SA!!

hey mrspc, wondered where you'd gone :wave:

2ww is horrible esp when you feel af on way. pmt always lets me know too, i hate it. agnus castus is meant to help with pmt by the way, I started taking it this month. gizzy said it has helped her a lot in that dept. really hope af doesn't show on mother's day (or at all!) x

hope you hear about hubby's SA soon, that is so annoying you have to wait so long, you'd think they would just post out a pot then get him to drop it off at hosp? nothing's ever easy though eh :eh:

Phew! Thought I was going mad there for a sec! Oh well, shouldn't be too much longer. Did you have to wait as long for the second one? xx

No we didn't.once we were in the system things started to move really quickly

Hi hon Kay Kay is right I feel like a different person on ac! It is like a new me! Def try it xx Neil waited about a month for his slot make sure you book the second one a month later at the same time xxxx

Good to see you back xxx

Hey MrsPC , i decided that this site wasn't going to hinder me either and its good to talk to others . I bore my OH with it all, but i can theraputically get it all out on here and not worry about boring anyone.

Well i hope it isn't af on her way anyway x x xx

Thanks ladies! I might try AC next month then xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back