FAO ANYONE who has ever had a bank charge

Well, although they made lots of excuses, they still paid up. :think: It did seem a bit strange.

After OH's success I am going to pursue mine with the Abbey. Will see what they have to say.

I'm still doing it, added mine up and it comes to just under a grand!

I bit the bullet and sent the letter. I mean even if it says I'll start court proceedings.. I don't exactly have to do I..

Well just got a letter from Lloyds TSB saying that until the legal procedings between the banks and the OFT they will not pay out but if i am thinking of making a claim then i should note that they will ask the courts to postpone any procedings until the conclusion of the one with OFT :evil:

Think i will have to send the letter saying i am taking them to court over the money or they can pay my overdraft off and just close my account as it stands, which is what i really want anyway lol

Hedgey said:
if i am thinking of making a claim then i should note that they will ask the courts to postpone any procedings until the conclusion of the one with OFT :evil:
Didn't that already happen? thought it was decided they had to look at each case individually.

edit... no sorry I just checked it might take years :?

I had a letter off Halifax saying that they have my case on file but it's pending the big case going on between all the banks. So I'm just going to let it be. There must be a lot of people trying it at the moment because they've even added a menu option for it on the telephone banking :shock:

I wondered where this thread had gone!!! So it's not really worth me writing away to claim back our banik charges at the mo?

Does anyone have Lloyds telephone banking? Only I noticed when I rang up they said something about their recent bank charge announcement, and I wondered what this was?!!

frangelle said:
I wondered where this thread had gone!!! So it's not really worth me writing away to claim back our banik charges at the mo?

Does anyone have Lloyds telephone banking? Only I noticed when I rang up they said something about their recent bank charge announcement, and I wondered what this was?!!

I unstickied it cos we had the meet sticky and big brother etc and it was stickie overload.

i would still write to them, then its done and they will have you on file.

We've just had another £273.00 back from an account we closed last year so thats £1,311.00 we've had back altogether!

Its well worth still claiming for definate. We got some back from Natwest and some back from Coop Bank. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back