• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

chester zoo meet- CANCELD :(:(:(

jodie_honey

Reaction score
i have looked and if there are 15 or more paying adults then its 9.95 each if not its 14.95 each it opens and 10am.
I thought we could meet at
the main reception at 11am
Make sure u have atleast 1 txt buddy. There is a large car park where parkin is FREE. Inside the zoo there is a cafe area, where you can purchase food or u can always take ur own (which i will be doin its quite expensive) im really excited by the way :D

DIRECTIONS!

BY ROAD
From the M56, Junction 14, or M53 Junction 12, follow the brown signs to Chester Zoo. The postcode you should enter for Satellite Navigation Systems is CH2 1EU.

BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT
RAIL

Chester Main Line Station (Arriva Trains Wales, Arriva Cross Country, Merseyrail and East Midlands Trains)
Take a taxi (approximately 2 miles), or a bus to the Town Hall Bus Exchange, and then, First Group Service 1, every 20 minutes Monday - Saturday during the daytime. On a Sunday the service runs hourly and on Bank Holidays every 30 minutes.

Bache Train Station
The No. 1 bus operated by First, runs every 20 minutes Monday to Saturday, and every 60 minutes on Sundays and Bank Holidays. Leave Bache station using the ramp which will lead you to Mill Lane, the bus stop is near the Post Office. Special combined Zoo/Bus/Train tickets sold from all manned Merseyrail Stations.
For up-to-the minute public transport information call Traveline on 0871 200 22 33

BUS
Chester Town Hall Bus Exchange
First Group Service 1, every 20 minutes Monday - Saturday during the daytime. On a Sunday the service runs hourly and on Bank Holidays every 30 minutes.

Liverpool via Birkenhead, Ellesmere Port and Cheshire Oaks
First Group Service 1, every 20 minutes Monday - Saturday during the daytime. On a Sunday the service runs hourly and on Bank Holidays every 30 minutes.

Ellesmere Port and Chester
GHA Coaches, Service 4 operates every 30 minutes Monday - Saturday to the Pedestrian Entrance of the Zoo.

AIR
From Manchester Airport
(Ringway) Take Airport link roads for M56 motorway, joining at Junction 5, then as attached map

From Liverpool Airport
(Speke) From Airport, A562 for Widnes, following M56 signs to cross Runcorn Bridge and join M56 at Junction 12, then as attached map

DIRECT TO CHESTER ZOO WITH NATIONAL EXPRESS
If you are visiting the Zoo from Bradford, Leeds or Manchester you can travel direct with National Express. To enquire about this daily service please visit the National Express website http://www.nationalexpress.com or visit your local National Express offices in the above mentioned Cities.

Sorry guys looks like we have to re arrange as loads have dropped out x

that sounds good - we love the zoo!

Depending on when your thinking of doing it we might come!

*Star* said:
that sounds good - we love the zoo!

Depending on when your thinking of doing it we might come!

well just whenevr everyone wants to go, was just lookin for who was interested x

ok so thats

jodie_honey
1sttimemum
nicola g
star
kimbo

when a few others post i will get a date and prices etc x

there may be a booking for a group party, might be worthwhile looking into that

ok new list, im gunna look at a date now we have quite a few x

jodie_honey
1sttimemum
nicola g
star
kimbo
happy_chick
debecca
samandbump

Yes im interested,
Im running out of things to do over school hols as all todddler groups have finsihed till sep.

Ooooh we were talking the other day about taking eefie again, would it be at a weekend or during the week?

Minime said:
Ooooh we were talking the other day about taking eefie again, would it be at a weekend or during the week?

whichever is best for everyone im waitin for ppl to say then i can do a poll on which date

~Im away until 23rd august. I dont mind which day TBH. be better if we can get 15 adults to go :D

I would be!! I am actually going next week but without Clark because we are going to Chester for my hen do and I feel awful that I am going without him so would love to take him on another day!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back