• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

chester zoo meet- CANCELD :(:(:(

Oooh i love Chester Zoo :D
If the date is good for me i will come along with Calleigh.
Oh and if i can get the car off OH :)

The Liverpool meet is ont he 26th so they're all a bit close to be honest!!! I have the dentist on the 27th but can do the other two days - but it depends how tired I am after Liverpool.

debecca said:
The Liverpool meet is ont he 26th so they're all a bit close to be honest!!! I have the dentist on the 27th but can do the other two days - but it depends how tired I am after Liverpool.

ive changed the dates hun i didnt realise the liverpool one duh!
haha hope u can still cum x

It won't let me change my vote now so I'm still the third one - BUT I can do Wed Thu or Fri!! :cheer:

evemarie8 said:
I would be!! I am actually going next week but without Clark because we are going to Chester for my hen do and I feel awful that I am going without him so would love to take him on another day!!

If I can hide in her boot I would like to come lol

It depends on how im doing on the morning sickness front tbh. But if Im ok i cant do the 1st cos thats my 1st wedding anniversary but could do the second two

LilysMummy said:
evemarie8 said:
I would be!! I am actually going next week but without Clark because we are going to Chester for my hen do and I feel awful that I am going without him so would love to take him on another day!!

If I can hide in her boot I would like to come lol

:cry: :cry: :cry: Kayte you would be more than welcome to hide in my boot (or in the passenger seat if you prefer!!) but I am on honeymoon for those three dates!! I don't come back untill the 5th! Nevermind, maybe next time!

Either the tues/wed would be good for me

any of the three are fine for me, obv apart from baby deciding to arrive early. unfortunatly you will prob have to put me down as a 'maybe' right until the night before in case i can't come.

Aww id love to go to the zoo!!!!!

Dont have a car tho and Lee would be working

ok its lookin like the 6th, the wednesday if everyones ok with that i will update the title? x

:rotfl: :rotfl: Im the odd one out, I put Tuesday but i really can do any day :lol:

Jodie, according to your list I'm coming to the meet TWICE. Now I know I'm a little bit mental at the moment but I'm pretty sure there aren't two of me! :rotfl:

debecca said:
Jodie, according to your list I'm coming to the meet TWICE. Now I know I'm a little bit mental at the moment but I'm pretty sure there aren't two of me! :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

debecca said:

Its cos your extra special. You get put down twice. :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back