Chellies TTC with infertility diary

Congratulations !!!!!!!! :cheer:

Thats just made my day !!!! Take care and wishing you a happy and heathy nine months xxxxxxxx

chellieboo said:
Couldn't sleep so I've tested again this morning with a first response again.....2 obvious pink lines this time!! I'm still in shock (DH too)! Blood test tomorrow which will hopefully confirm what the HPTs say!

G3M - thanks for the phonecall, it really made it all feel real. i can't believe how spooky it is about the dates!

aww bless at you not sleeping ! :hug:

WOOOHOOOO!!! :dance: :dance:

Massive congratulations!!! I'm sooo pleased for you!

K.xxxx

Awwww chellieboo, im over the moon for you congratulations and wishing you a happy and healty 9 months,

congrats again

Puppylove :cheer:

omg hun im so happy for you

i could cry for you!!!!!!!

you both really deserve this

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

WOW! I couldnt see anything on the tests to be honest but it just goes to show just how faint a positive can be! HUGE Congrats!!! Had you already started IVF or ICSI? Its just that we have MF problems and we are thinking/about to go down the same path so id be interested to know. How long were you TTC hun? We have been trying for 14 months now and this will be our 15th month. Nightmare... i feel it will never happen and its really depressing me :(

Sammy - TTC basically 22 months as it says on my ticker. This was our first cycle of ICSI, so today is 14 days since my embryos were transferred back to me. Has taken us just over a year to get to this point from when we found out we had male factor problems, but that was complicated by the discovery of my endometriosis.

Hey chellie,

I've been following your story for a long time - congratulations, I am so so happy for you!

Valentine Xxx

Not good news today i'm afraid.

had my official blood test done and my hcg levels are lower than they'd like them to be at this stage. nurse said it could be one of 3 things

1) ectopic
2) early m/c
3) late implanter

am hoping its number 3 but am not feeling too positive at the moment. have to go back on friday for rpt bloods to see whats going on.

please keep your fingers crossed for me everyone

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Don't post often but do try and check on your thread see how your going was so pleased to read about your BFP just now when got later down the page and saw that news isn't too good from your test was so disapointed for you, keeping everything crossed its a late implanter theres still hope yet!! :pray: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh chellie, i'm so sorry :hug: :hug: :hug:

I know its hard, but please try to stay positive. With IVF, embryos often implant later than usual so there is every chance that it will be fine. You only got a very very faint line when you first tested which makes the late implanter explanation even more likely. But the line darkened which is a good sign. Have you tested at home again? Is the line darker?

I'm here if you need to talk. Stay strong.

Michelle x

stay stong debs , those digi tests are so sensitive that it may have picked it up as it just implanted etc , got all my fingers n toes crossed for you , big hugs to you and john :hug:

:cry: :hug: debs i dunno what to say , i mean i did bleed with leland but with the results u got its not looking good hun , i am sooooo soooooo sorry :cry: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww hun im so sorry to hear that, i do hope u will be ok, thinking of you

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back