Cheese mmm...

Amanda W

Reaction score
Hey everyone okay so i finally got my craving which is chesse.
Cheese on toast
jacket spud with cheese or just cheese lol :lol:
Has anyone eles had the same craving as me?
Oh and also water and polos haha yes thats right polos.

I've had that craving since I was about 5, lol!!

I was desperate for coke earlier, but couldn't be bothered to get dressed and walk to maccie d's!!

Yep! I had this Craving since being younger when I used to go into the fridge and take massive bites out of the cheese

but then I regained my love for cheese when I fell pregnant :) ate it 24/7 to the point where I can't even look at a block of cheese without wanting to be sick :( I think I over did it abit.. Also I drank quite alot of water in 1st trimester ( only flavoured though) I don't like plain water :)

I'm just like Charlene! I ate far too much in one day and now just the thought of cheese makes me sick! Yuk!!!

Ahh yes I am into cheese, cottage cheese at the moment, Amanda it's def a boy then you must be having as us real cheese cravers all seem to be having boys!

Last edited:
Oh yeah just noticed that :O .. wow baby boom boy year this year by the looks of it :D

I had cheese still have really cheese toasties, beans with cheese in, spagetti with cheese in, cheesy potatoes, cheese and tomato sandwiches I could go on!!

I love cheese and have done fairly early on, only problem is i want all the cheese you not allowed like blue stilton and brie mmmm cheddar for me only though!! xx

I am craving tomatoes! Sat here polishing off my second large tub of cherry tomatoes today, yummy!

i loooooovvvvvveeeeeeeee cheese right, i'll have cheese with anything. mmmmmm making me hungry lol xx

Cheese galore in my house too hun lol cant have enough of the stuff xx

JJ mum said in another thread a few days ago that she ate cheese cubes with apple cubes and now that is ALL i want ALL the time! at midnight last night i actualy got up, cut a chunk of cheddar off and just sucked it. Strange, but i reallllllly love cheese at mo too, and before being pregnant i was never bothered at all about cheese. maybe a boy then?? x

I hate cheese! Will only eat it on pizza! I've craved lots of stuff, blueberry muffins, cheese and onion crisp sandwiches with salad cream, fizzy sweets and all the way through I've craved coke! Only in cans though and freezing cold! These last few weeks i've craved spicy food, the spicier the better! Mmmmmh x

lol i have never been able to do spicy foood like ever, cant touch curry or anything! x

I have always been a cheese lover! Mmmmmm! I love it! I have it with everything, try some cheesy garlic mash it's amazing!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back