Constantly hungry

fairy3853

Reaction score
Hiy guys, need some advice please.

So as the title says, im constantly hungry, iv already got too much padding and im terrified of gaining too much but im just so damn hungry.

I have found and i know this sounds crazy that if I try and eat a helty meal ie salad or veg then im not full. Im craving bread/Toast and unless that meal has bred or toast I dont feel satisfied.

Breakfast was a ham salad sandwich which filled me up nicely. Dinner was half a very large jacket spud and beans n chees, lovely, that was an hour ago and im hungry, despit me eating a carb to fill me i still want a round of toast..Is anyone else like this or know anything I can do to keep my head out of the horse box, iv already gained 8lb at 16+4 and im terrified of any unessesary gains

i'm like that hun i think it's fairly normal, and anyway we should be relashing gaining weight cuz after all it's not really fat it's baby growing! (my MW put it that way)
i'm 15 weeks and i've put hardly anything on! so enjoy it and dont stress :D

I'm always really hungry too. I have put on 10 lbs already - which I think is a lot. I try to eat little and often, but never really seem to feel satisfied. I think the only thing you can do is to try and make your meals as healthy as possible so that the extra food is at least doing LO some good.

its normal to be quite hungry maybe you could try healthy wholemeal breads and pittas and things like that to go with your meals so you dont feel as bad? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back