I feel sorry for my foetus...

buddabun

Reaction score
...all I want to eat at the moment is, well, crap!

I eat processed cheese (which I normally HATE but suddenly I can't stand anything but pre-sliced dairylea), coca cola (I swear it's an addiction now. another thing I wasn't bothered about pre-BFP), biscuits, pizza, fried stuff...

my ONLY redeeming feature is the odd craving for apples.

Oh, and we've finally decided on a 'bean' name - Icarus. Don't ask :lol: The poor thing doesn't stand a chance

I just can't wait to see people's faces when they think we're serious about calling it Icarus (or Breeze for a girl). This place is so gossipy that it'll be round camp in no time :D

me too! i am craving egg fried rice and chips! nice greasy chips!

although not right now at this moment...

i am currently forcing down bran flakes to stop me being sick :puke:

:lol: :lol: with evie I was like that for the first 3 months then went off EVERYTHING until about 34 weeks.

I can't stand greasy junk food at the moment, all I want to eat is jacket potatoes and salad!!

We had burger with onion rings last night and about 1hr later I had my head down the toilet :puke: was not impressed!

Icarus...hmmmm, will get back to you on that one! Not to say that it's not a good name, just very unusual. I like the name Persiphone but oh just laughed at me!!

:hug:

I never ever drank coke, if I did it was always diet... Then a week before my BFP I was buying some petrol and the cokes were in the fridge and I just grabbed them and literally drank them one after another :lol: Didn't really occur to me that was weird until the week after and I've had to have a daily coke fix ever since :lol:

Went mad at OH when he accidently bought me cherry coke one day :evil: Don't think he will be making that mistake again anytime soon :rotfl:

Been having an addiction to pizza too but I had that before anyway :lol: Think my little babs is going to be coming out a porka if I keep this up :lol:

i love coke but i'm drinking SOOOOO much less. i usually love tea too i used to drink about 10 cups a day but now only about 3 (decaf of course!) i go off tea and cola a bit when im preg!

Oooh Hannah get you with your healthy jackets :shakehead:

I'd like to point out that we are not actually going to name the baby Icarus. It is a joke name that we are referring to it as until it is born. Because people talk so much around here we thought it would be funny to spread the rumour that we are going to name it something appalling. Hence Icarus for a boy, Breeze for a girl.

I am not naming my child after a silly little boy who didn't listen to his dad and let curiosity get the better of him :lol:

buddabun said:
Oooh Hannah get you with your healthy jackets :shakehead:

Not my fault :talkhand: I was really looking forward to my burger last night but unfortunately, little one had other ideas!

buddabun said:
I'd like to point out that we are not actually going to name the baby Icarus. It is a joke name that we are referring to it as until it is born. Because people talk so much around here we thought it would be funny to spread the rumour that we are going to name it something appalling. Hence Icarus for a boy, Breeze for a girl.

I am not naming my child after a silly little boy who didn't listen to his dad and let curiosity get the better of him :lol:

:rotfl: Sorry, i'm a bit slow on the uptake today!!! :doh:

:lol: Sorry couldn't let you go thinking that I would actually choose those names... :?

The coke thing is bothering me. It helps with the nausea and tastes SO good all of a sudden but I don't want to have too much 'cos of the caffeine thing. And decaf tastes :puke:

buddabun said:
:lol: Sorry couldn't let you go thinking that I would actually choose those names... :?

That's ok hun, my brain seems to have left the building!!

As for the coke, as long as you're not drinking loads a day it should be ok. You're allowed a little caffeine, just not gallons of it. I don't drink caffeine anyway so I don't miss it at all (although I could do with some to help me wake up!)

I don;t think it's the caffeine per se that I like, it's just that taste of coke. But only out of a glass otherwise it tastes like acid.

We went to a friend's for dinner last night so my total was upped to 3. I know you're ok with small amounts but I will be taking it easy the next few days I think.

And I know what you mean about the pregnancy brain. I didn't think I could get much dappier but I keep forgetting words, thinking about them for ages and then when I finally remember them they are something pathetically simple :oops:. I'm going to have to tell people soon or they'll think I'm mad!

i limit myself to 2 cans a day, i think ur allowed six though. but i go off coke a bit when i'm pregnant, i usually would have six but i naturally cut down to two anyway!

I can't believe im back with you all, after my short stay in jan!

I know its early days but the past 2 days ive been eating beans and grated cheese?? i mean whats that all about hahaha!!

Woo well done you Sass :D

Beans and cheese should keep you 'regular' at least (not working for me sadly)!

Thankyou huni!!

yeh thats one thing i havnt got this time the dreaded constipation,,,

oh god make sure you do everything to avoid it. I am averaging once a week (sorry this is WAY tmi) and it actually made me cry last night. You know how they tell you when your baby is crowning they make you stop pushing to allow you time to stretch... :roll:

It is awful, I am going to have to ask the doctor for some lactulose or something as I can't keep doing this every week. I've only just healed up and it's time to go again :cry: :cry: :cry:

I seem to have gone off junk food! Don't know if it is because i'm not bored anymore and have something to occupy my attention, but I've stopped eating crap at work! We've got a supply of kit kats, smarties, bounties and maltesers in our fridge which are free so it is even more bizarre!

I'm so bloated today though, anyone would think i was about 20 weeks already! Actually, have been getting some sidelong looks at my gut over the last couple of days....

Oh i have the bloat too

this is my 6w and 9w pics... I feel about 5 months already :lol:
6w.jpg
9w.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member