27th appoiment :(

Amanda W

Reaction score
Hey everyone okay when i was 18 i had a blood clot on my lung and was kept in for 6 days i was on a drip and had to had bloods taken daily and was on tabs when i came out they kept me on thin blooders for 6months but i only did 5months.So now that iam expecting they have said i may only be able to have one child of my own which is fine by me hehe but iam back at the hospital on the 27th sept 2pm to see a blood doc and if they say i have to take injections then so be it as long as me and the baby are okay thats all that matters im taking my mum with me because i want her there rather than my fella.
Im not lookin forward to it but im staying postive best way i think.Anyone eles had anything like this before or am i the only one.:roll:

afraid i have no experience of this whatsoever, but good luck!! xxx

Hiya,I'm supposed to take clexane to prevent blood clots but after discussin wiv my consultant I've decided only to tale them postnatally. I was advised to take them due to high bmi and cos this is my 4th baby?? Had to inject daily into my stomach which isn't so bad,it's just something I felt unecessary for myself xxxx

good luck with the appointment hun :)

Hi Amanda, no knowledge on this or advice- sorry, but wishing you luck for your appointment and ask lots of questions , from here all the way to birth end to make the mot of the session.

Thanks everyone for all the nice comments ill keep you posted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back