Changing from tomee tipee bottles..

Constantstar

Reaction score
Anyone else find their buba is very windy? I bought these as they were half pricrt. I think I know why. Lol. Just bought mam anti colic ones today. Anyone used these? Hope I see a difference! X

mummy to ds 11/7/11
mummy to dd 16/9/13

No, sorry. I used TT Closer to nature and she gets a bit of wind but nothing major and as she is getting older she needs less help (burping) to help the wind out! All babies are different though, what suits one won't suit another.

Hope you get on better with the new ones x

My sisters baby had really bad reflux/colic and changed to Mam bottles and saw a huge improvement. The only downside to them is the sterilising part is a bit more fiddly. Not as easy to put them in a large steriliser !! But then you can easily just sterilise only one bottle !!

Hope u see an improvement xx

We used the mam ones with no problems, I think they r great xx

We used AVENT bottles and still do, never had any problems with colic or wind x

I think TT are awful . I would recommend dr brown bottles . Slightly more expensive but worth every penny in my opinion x x

TT bottlles are rubbish their design almost hides the enyire mouth and nosebof a newborn. Known for causing wind. I use avent natural design and find them great.

tbh, babies will get wind regardless of the bottle but it does make an impact.

we rarely had wind and no collic - although next time if BF doesnt work out I will try another bottle, TT shape and everything is crap.

xxxxx

I use the nuk bottles, the teat is a great shape meaning they take in less air. I bought some dr browns the other day too but a size 2 teat seems too small for my 9 week old. Anyone else had this problem?x

Jackson has never had the teats for his age because his suckling is quite hard so it often ends up a too fat flow for him - we now use variflow but he was on sizes 1 and 2 for a while xxxx

We changed from TT to MAM too, and will be using them again next time. The teats work out expensive as there are no variflow, but loved the bottles.

Mam's are fab, just a pain to clean en reconstruct as they leak if you do it wrong! TT's make me cry.

Love mam bottles when I have another baby I will definitely use this brand over any other I also tried TT and dr browns

My LO has reflux. We use Boots own standard bottles and he winds very well (they're just wet burps due to the reflux!). Thickening the formula has been the best way of reducing the severity of the reflux and he doesn't need to wind as much as he's taking in less/no air.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back