Bottles

BabyBrain

Reaction score
So am just looking for bottles for expressed bf but a bit stuck really. Tommy Tippee have like fake boob bottles that mimic nipples so baby doesn't get confused too much or kick off at chopping and changing.....and then they do the anti colic bottles which would also be of benefit. Trouble is they don't do bottles with both features. So now I don't know what ones to go for :roll:

What bottles has everyone else got? xxxxxxxxx

I have tonnes tippee, avent and NUK.

My Avent ones remained unopened the tommee tippee ones worked in the first few days but once the bfing was established he would only take NUK ones and not all the time so we have a cup too.

So maybe get a couple of each to see what ones Albert likes best? They won't be used very often tbh it's just for the OH to bond with him through feeding in the evenings really

I'd say get one of each then. If it's one bottle a day (which is all we have of the NUK ones) we just wash and sterilise everyday. I actually use my tommee tippees to store my milk!

What pump do u have?

ive got tommee tippee but obvs havent used them yet!! ive heard theyre very good....

xxx

I've got the tommee tippee closer to nature hand pump milk-me-like-a-cow thingy lol

I've got the TT fake booby ones as I hope to bf and express so that OH can help with feeds xxx

I used the tt closer to nature bottles (are they the fake boobie ones lol?) and they have a tiny hole in them which is an anticolic thing. So they have the best of both worlds :)

I've ordered 2 of each, the easivent and the closer to nature ones so will see how it goes. It's such a minefield!!!!

yeah ive got the closer to nature ones, i also have two avent bottles as i was sent them for free. im not getting a pump yet until ive worked out whether breast feeding is for me or not!! xxx

I have breastflow bottles. I got sent a free one and liked the idea of them (they have 2 teats in one which r supposed to mimic the breast and make them work as hard on the bottle as they would the breast).

Will be expressing once bf is established so will see how they go!

I bought medela bottles but little man didnt like them so I now have tt ones (closer to nature) and he takes it and it doesnt affect his latch when he bf!
xxx

I've got tommee tippee closer to nature and I also bought a madela calma bottle they are supposed to mimic the nipple in the fact the baby has to do exactly same motion to get milk x x

I bought 2 anti colic TT ones and then I got the steriliser set which had 8 closer to nature bottles in it, I honestly can't tell the difference.

Won't be using either of them until bf is established though :) xx

I'm also so confused by all the different types of bottles! i intend on using them for expressed feeding also, i got a tomme tippee one and an avent one and will just see how we go. xx

Glad it's not just me, I'm a bit of a div when it comes to things like this. Poor little boy xxxxxx

Tbh I think a lot of them are the same! The diff with my beloved NUK bottle Is the teat - see pic

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330710505.306419.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330710505.306419.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 2
I've got the TT closer to nature ones, and the pump that goes with them. G's latch was awful so had to express early on, but she seems to manage with them. She must have to work to get milk out cos when we go to test it on our wrists for temp it doesn't just flow easily. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back