Changing bags

Positive37

Reaction score
Sorry for million posts today

anyone reccommend a good bag i really like the cath kidson ones but not had good reviews!!

I've got a pink lining yummy mummy which I love from last time and this time I've got an Il Tutto (my DH brought it for me for my birthday) but I've not used it. I looked at the Cath Kidson ones but I don't like the fact they don't have a zip - my LO is constantly emptying my bag if the zip isn't done up and likes to search for snacks! I've heard good things about Paca Pods but it all depends on what you want and how much you want to pay x

Mines the baby moov chic! Got loads of little bits and bobs to it and its really girly!! I love it!!
You tube have a really good video which really sold it to me!!
Xx

I have the same as Lau!! Love it love it love it loads of room in it and nice and girly :) xx

I've got a baby mel one they are awesome. Strap onto any buggy and don't look like changing bags really! X

Iv bought the baby and all it seems fairly useful unisex and plenty of areas to put stuff :) x

My friend got me a pink lining yummy mummy one, its cream with blue bows and I absolutly love it. Loads of space and compartments and the outside is wipe clean too.

Iv got a pacapod hun....its really good as its quite a big nice lookin bag and contains a change mat and 2 pods (one for changin things like nappies an wipes an the other is for feeding things like bottles and jars)....cant wait to use it!! Xxx

I love anything juicy couture and collect their bags and dresses so that was my treat to myself - a pink fluffy juicy changing bag :) also got my little girl some juicy outfits hehe!

Oh noooooooooooooooo too much to choose from I am keen on the babymoov baby Chic and Pacapod - Yummy mummy looks so cute but a bit too girly for tomboy me....
now to decide - decisions
thanks girls - xxxx

I know the pacapod is expensive hun but i figured (a) it would end up bein my handbag for a while now &(b) i loved how organised it was...plus the designs are really nice and it matched up with my pram really well xxx

see i Like the navy one but my bugaboo is the teal blue colour so wont match not that I am too fussed.... it is expensive but like u say its gonna be our bag for like - ever !! ha ha
what design did u go for post pic hun?xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back