Changing bags

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Positive37, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Positive37

Positive37 Well-Known Member

Sorry for million posts today

anyone reccommend a good bag i really like the cath kidson ones but not had good reviews!!

2. Mrs CW

Mrs CW Well-Known Member

I've got a pink lining yummy mummy which I love from last time and this time I've got an Il Tutto (my DH brought it for me for my birthday) but I've not used it. I looked at the Cath Kidson ones but I don't like the fact they don't have a zip - my LO is constantly emptying my bag if the zip isn't done up and likes to search for snacks! I've heard good things about Paca Pods but it all depends on what you want and how much you want to pay x

3. Lau

Lau Well-Known Member

Mines the baby moov chic! Got loads of little bits and bobs to it and its really girly!! I love it!!
    You tube have a really good video which really sold it to me!!
    Xx

4. L2310

L2310 Well-Known Member

I have the same as Lau!! Love it love it love it loads of room in it and nice and girly :) xx

5. amygates88

amygates88 Well-Known Member

I've got a baby mel one they are awesome. Strap onto any buggy and don't look like changing bags really! X

6. k8_005

k8_005 Well-Known Member

Iv bought the baby and all it seems fairly useful unisex and plenty of areas to put stuff :) x

7. Vicm

Vicm Well-Known Member

My friend got me a pink lining yummy mummy one, its cream with blue bows and I absolutly love it. Loads of space and compartments and the outside is wipe clean too.

8. Bellarina

Bellarina Well-Known Member

Iv got a pacapod hun....its really good as its quite a big nice lookin bag and contains a change mat and 2 pods (one for changin things like nappies an wipes an the other is for feeding things like bottles and jars)....cant wait to use it!! Xxx

9. Lulula

Lulula Well-Known Member

I love anything juicy couture and collect their bags and dresses so that was my treat to myself - a pink fluffy juicy changing bag :) also got my little girl some juicy outfits hehe!

10. Positive37

Oh noooooooooooooooo too much to choose from I am keen on the babymoov baby Chic and Pacapod - Yummy mummy looks so cute but a bit too girly for tomboy me....
    now to decide - decisions
    thanks girls - xxxx

11. Bellarina

Bellarina Well-Known Member

I know the pacapod is expensive hun but i figured (a) it would end up bein my handbag for a while now &(b) i loved how organised it was...plus the designs are really nice and it matched up with my pram really well xxx

12. Positive37

see i Like the navy one but my bugaboo is the teal blue colour so wont match not that I am too fussed.... it is expensive but like u say its gonna be our bag for like - ever !! ha ha
    what design did u go for post pic hun?xx