2 more days to go till scan... hurry up!!!

HannahsBaby

Reaction score
Hi girls, just wanted to tell you how I'm feeling actually. I'm having my scan on monday at 10:20 and I am feeling really impatient now. It'll Be the first scan. I'm really worried we'll get there and they'll say something like 'there's someting there, but no heart beat." I got a little newborn baby grow today in the sale at cath kidson today, the first item I've brought. Everything must be fine, as I've has terrible sickness for 6 weeks, its just subsiding now, which is about right for now, and I swear I felt a movement earlier, it was like nothing I've felt before.

I am going to be ok aren't I? Xx

All sounds good to me hun if I've felt grotsville until now! I know the feeling of being apprehensive but when you see ur bubba waving at u it'll all fade away! Perfectly normal to feel that way but I'm sure you'll be fine xxx

aww you must be excited hun...i know its nerve racking im sooo scared thats somethings gone wrong and i wont know about it untill i get my first propper scan. dont worry and look forward too seeing your little bubba for the first time

Last edited:
i totally started imagining all the horrors before i had my scan, thts part of the reason i paid for an early scan was driving myself mad, ur not alone on this one

You're so not alone, it's perfectly normal to feel that way. I'll look forward to seeing your gorgeous baby pic xxx

Totally normal , I was convinced I was going to get bad news so during my scan I had my hands over my eys ! until she said it was ok (how silly am I ?) your going to be just fine :hugs:

your so not alone hun, enjoy every moment of your scan it'll be magical

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back