Changing bags

I have the Avon one which I absolutely love. It's huge, light, loads of pockets and was only £15!!

I did have a pacapod one which was about £80, but the darn pods take up half the bag!

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

I was just discussing this on facebook. I'm on a budget so however well made it is I can't pay silly prices. I don't spend much on handbags so can't justify it however I look at it.
The boots one is quite small now, think it used to be bigger? I might just look for a nice bag, not changing specific. I'm using cloth nappies so will be using wetbags inside the bag for used wipes and nappies anyway. As soon as, they call it a changing bag it shoots up in price!
Each to their own though, most people seem to treat themselves to a fancy one. It's a week's food in my house though! :) x

Umbongo - it's worth remembering that you'll prob need a slightly bigger bag for using cloth!!

I'm fairly confident I can do two in cloth in the Avon one - but no way would the boots one would be big enough for being out more than a couple of hours!

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

I have pacapod but with 2 i took pods out and put them on the pram and got a fabric bag from primark for 3 quid. Plus pram organiser on the handle.

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

I went for the green dragonfly pink lining Blooming Gorgeous, it just arrived today and it was like getting a birthday present, all wrapped up in the box with tissue paper and a bow! The delivery people were fab and texted me three times to let me know what time they would be here - delivery was free.
Bag itself is nice and roomy which is great as I am using reusable nappies and they are a little more bulky. Im overall very impressed

Thanks for all your input ladies :) I can't believe how excited I'm getting about choosing a change bag hehe! I think my faves so far are the babymoov baby chic one or one of the pink lining ones. Decisions decisions! Xxx

I'm still looking around. my budget is £20 -£30 i have seen some lovely ones on ebay though. Can't decide which one to go for

my pink lining one came yesterday. i love it :) i read a few reviews on them and they all seemed good too x

Umbongo - it's worth remembering that you'll prob need a slightly bigger bag for using cloth!!

I'm fairly confident I can do two in cloth in the Avon one - but no way would the boots one would be big enough for being out more than a couple of hours!

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :([/QUOTE]

Thanks hun. Going to see what happens, my friend has just said she'll buy me one so I'm sure she'll pick something practical and lovely. If I need something else I'll get it at the time, at least then I'll know how big it needs to be etc. Apart from a wedding I can't imagine I'll be taking squiggle out gir hours and hours on my own at first anyway! Nowhere to go really. X

I got a mama's and Pappas one from a charity shop for £3 but ended up using a messenger bag I bought from tkmaxx so goad I didn't spend a fortune.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Girls check to see where ur nearest mamas and papas outlet store is, I got the messenger one from there, should have been £45 and I got it for £14! Defo worth checking out x

I got my changing bag from next it was £25 and it is nice and big! It holds loads and there is plenty pockets etc
http://www.next.co.uk/g752048s2#134859g75

For those looking yummy mummy or pink lining ones precious little one are having a sale online and they are marked down in price.

I have the boots one as well and it is a bit on the small side but good for small trips out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back