Changing bags

Ammdaz

Reaction score
What changing bag is everyone getting/got? I used the free boots one with DS and it served the purpose but this time I want something a bit more stylish! I really like the look of the pink lining ones and with the sale on at the moment I can just about justify the price! Are they well made and worth the money though? Anyone got any other suggestions? Xxx

I was just discussing this on facebook. I'm on a budget so however well made it is I can't pay silly prices. I don't spend much on handbags so can't justify it however I look at it.
The boots one is quite small now, think it used to be bigger? I might just look for a nice bag, not changing specific. I'm using cloth nappies so will be using wetbags inside the bag for used wipes and nappies anyway. As soon as, they call it a changing bag it shoots up in price!
Each to their own though, most people seem to treat themselves to a fancy one. It's a week's food in my house though! :) x

I'm a very girly person and bag mad anyway ha so I went for the babymoov baby chic one :) I love it!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372921138.501935.jpg
It is £40 but I got mine for £25 off eBay :) the yummy mummy ones are lovely but not my kind of style. And I agree I seen the boots ones and they do look a bit small? But then again I always go for big bags lol. Next so some lovely ones not too expensive and you could also have a look on eBay and get a bargain :) xx

I bought a gorgeous black leather Radley handbag in the outlet shop in York. It's not a changing bag as such but is big enough and has loads of pockets and sections for all of baby's things. I LOVE handbags and just can't bring myself to carry a baby bag around with me for a year!!

Hi Ammdaz!
I bought a german make (well known out here!) and it goes really well with my pram. It has a really wide strap so very comfy, loads of space and comes with a changing mat and bottle warmer (and tonnes of pockets). What I also like is that you can zip off the front flap and buy a different one so you can have umpteen different bags if you want!! Wasn't cheap though................

http://www.amazon.de/Lässig-Wickelt...95&keywords=lässig+wickeltasche+messenger+bag

Ps. Sorry the link is in german but I think you get the idea!! :)

I'm a very girly person and bag mad anyway ha so I went for the babymoov baby chic one :) I love it!
View attachment 39574
It is £40 but I got mine for £25 off eBay :) the yummy mummy ones are lovely but not my kind of style. And I agree I seen the boots ones and they do look a bit small? But then again I always go for big bags lol. Next so some lovely ones not too expensive and you could also have a look on eBay and get a bargain :) xx

I got this one too!! It's a beaut!! Xx

I'm unsure on a changing bag as well! The boots one is ok, and hubby will probably use it but it is quite small. I've seen a kath kidston one I like, it's not a changing bag but its big enough. Need to have a proper look around though.

Let me know which one u decide on! Xx

Ive gone for a pink lining one from sale should be coming today cannot wait heard good reports on them!x

Mines just come now love it cant wait to use it!!!x

I had a pink lining with my first and I love it. It's lasted over 18months and is still going well. I've just got an Il Tutto changing bag for this time as I wanted a new bag and hubby has brought it for me for my birthday. I use cloth nappies and with 2 I needed a bag with slightly more room for nappies. The Boots changing bag is quite small and we only used it as a back up x

im getting the baby and all bag as i really like it and looks spacious, i will get a sling as well though but its useful for when lo is a toddler. xx

I got mine at the baby show for £30 I think it was... has a random stitching bit on it so is down as faulty - absolutely nothing wrong with it!! should be £70

ebdt5541-1.jpg

love it! I'm not overly girly but love anything nautical :)

I'd try ebay for used ones maybe for a fraction of cost?

Last edited:
I really wanted a Yummy Mummy bag but couldn't justify spending £80 !! Gutted that they now have a sale but I'm happy with the one I've got now. It's a Caboodle one and my pushchair for baba is red so it goes well :)

96886.jpg

Ooh girls I really like all the ones you've posted pics of! So much choice, I think I need to do a bit more shopping around! Going to go and have a browse now... Xxx

View attachment 39574

This is gorgeous! And that's a great price. I can't tell from the pic, does it come with a big strap as well to hang over the pram handle? Xxx

aja6ujah.jpg

We got ours from mommy moo at the baby show for £45. Can't wait to start filling it with all the baby stuff :-D

View attachment 39574

This is gorgeous! And that's a great price. I can't tell from the pic, does it come with a big strap as well to hang over the pram handle? Xxx

Yes it does come with a big strap :) it also has little hooks on the sides specially for clipping to the pram handles. That's the changing mat clipped on the front of the bag too which you can attach the main strap if your just quickly nipping out and don't need the whole thing. Here's some links watch the video on it :) xx

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B005M0ITOM/ref=redir_mdp_mobile

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=vOwF76RQCNY&desktop_uri=/watch?v=vOwF76RQCNY

I bought an expensive one iwth my first but basically mever used it.K find those bags so big. i now use a small cotton bag (where the nappies where in when I bought some cloth ones. Perfect size. Just big enough for a changing pad, a package of wipes, some cream and maybe 5 nappies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back