Changing bags

At the moment it's a tesco's bag for life lmao. Haven't thought about this yet tbh, must start looking though cos the sales are still on xxxxxxxxx

got the koto leatherette changing bag from boots, cant copy the link for some reason though,

i wanted a zip open one cos find the ones with the flap very awkward and also wanted insulated bottle bag and changing mat and couple of pockets with lots of room in the main part and this ticked all the boxes, obviously i would have preferred real leather but the real leather ones i liked were all 250 odd pounds and defo wasnt gonna spend that on a changing bag

realy like that pacapod one too

At the moment I just have the freebie one from Boots! Going to see how that goes to start with and then get a better idea of what works and doesn't work for me, then I'll invest in something I know suits my needs.

oog Tor the pacapod is on my list of things to get i asked for some Jpohn Lewis vouchers for Chirstmas as i knew i wanted one of these but couldn't justify the cost.

So now have £40 worth of vouchers which makes it seem not so bad. My best friend has a pacapod and she loves it!!

The pacapods are great aren't they?

It's very much a luxury thing though, I think OH will be cross with me if I buy it :(

i'm same as nic, got the free one from boots and will just see how it goes, it is quite small but plan on breast feeding so hopefully it will do the job :)

I've got a pacapod and must admit I love it, although I obviously haven't used improperly yet!!
I've got the Portland as DH refused to carry the Phoenix as that was my first choice :) xx

I've just got the free boots one, and also the silver cross one that came with the pram :)
xx

I've got a pacapod and must admit I love it, although I obviously haven't used improperly yet!!
I've got the Portland as DH refused to carry the Phoenix as that was my first choice :) xx

I was looking at this one as an alternative so felipe can use it too as well!!

ive got the free one from boots and a big one from matalan that has a flap top too

maybe look on ebay for a decent second hand one hunny? xxx

Wow, you need a second mortgage for that bag (although it is gorgeous). I think i would have to be very nice to my oh for a very long time to justify that one. lol

Wow, £200 for a changing bag! :shock: that's extortionate!

I've got the Boots free one too, but do need another one. Might check eBay :)

I've got the Portland and its great. Originally I used the free boots one but I really wanted one of these so got it for my birthday it is especially useful when you get to weaning and need food and snacks etc xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back