Change of plans!

No cant do that either bev, D only family i have left is my mam n we dont get on that well, id kill her if she came over lol

Could maybe cope with some of his family but dont think they be able to seen as they will be coming over to visit after she's born

See i was born couple of weeks early too and like u been obsessive on punctuality all my life so maybe il go early because of that

But not having any of the symptoms use are having is defo making a good sign Kayla wants to hang on in there for a while

lol do you get random aches in your bum? ive had some over the last week where it feels like ive sat for too long and my bum is aching.... odd but not painful iykwim?

yep.....feels like when you really need a poo and you're trying to hold one in....ha ha

yeah exactly lol. im glad its not just me there.
aww hugsy in that case i really hope that either kayla comes early enough that your OH is there or stays put til hes home.
no matter what at least you got us lot here i guess. and you have my number if u need a chat or anything.

i had my first IBS attack for months last night...i really thought things were kicking off. especially as my mate told me the contractions early on are just like an IBS spasm......

i have been pooing a lot too...ha ha...tmi :D

lol i can vouch for that TMI too. that and the need to do that but inability or false alarm lol

Ah thanks bev, fancy a trip over to d IOM with your new baby hehehe

Yeah samsgirl loads of people have told me they feel like IBS at the start too so ur defo showing lots of signs, oh its just so crazy that were all talking proper labour talk now and not just commenting on girls miles ahead of us YIKES

You have us hugsy! Got my fingers crossed that she comes early or late!! If you need to chat or anything, I'm here! (can pm you my number as well, if you want!)

Samsgirl: about the feeding, if you're breastfeeding, here's some videos. They're explained in English as well:) I have many friends who told me they used these videos to get it right:)

thanks.......i am lucky to have a friend who is a breastfeeding counsillor too.....she will be sick of me. ha ha xxx

lol you wouldnt want me to visit hugsy id be useless lol. im crap when other ppl are in pain. i could talk to you but id be flapping if i was actually there. im only good when its me in pain.

HAHA i know im d same no good with other peoples at all

Im seriously thinking i might actually cope better if i do go while keith is away although id be upset for him cos i know he realy wants to be there

Ohhhh just gonna have to wait n see, were all like ticking timebombs now just waiting for it to happen

Thanks Espranza il be hounding all ur girls when it happens wheter oh is here or not lol

Although by the looks of things use will all have fecked off n had ur LO's n left me :-(

lol we wont leave you hugs your our middle ground. i personally wont go anywhere til you can come too!

ya better tell Allysia that lol

home at last, was so fed up in work today, every time i loged onto pf my boss walked by me lol, not that i should care in my last week but was so not in humour of work just wanted to doss on d net all day n they wouldnt let me , so mean of them

Lyssa can come whenever, that dosent mean we have to abandon you lol.

naughty work keeping you from lounging round on the net, time for a well deserved cuppa and feet up aint it lol. get the RLT on the go!

ah thanks :) oh i dunno thinnk im best staying off d rlt or soes it just get things ready more than making us go early?

it only helps in 2nd stage of labour. not meant to make ya go early hun. if it makes the BH worse then ya could stop but it does nowt to make me think it speeds things up before they started.

Do you have a smart phone hugsy? I have a deal with my little girl that she's not suppose to come before dd, so I'll be here! If she comes before, than I'll still pop by to look how you're doing!!:)

yeah i have a smart phone had been using that whats app to free msg people for a bit but they starting to charge now, pants,

aww hope shes a good girl n hangs on in there till DD :)

Awwwww hope baby stays in for you! My hubby is away in the forces - he isn't back fill my due date - 23rd feb!! I'm hoping baby stays inside too xx

Aww welcome to the keep baby in club lucy :)

Wow your nearly there now too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back