Change of plans!

hugsy

Reaction score
Well iv now changed to plan " keep baby in my belly"

Just had a call from hubby to say he has to fly over to belfast from the 27th to 29th with work, 5 days before my DD

I told him to go cos its important and he could end up with a decent promotion n pay rise out of it but would be sods law that id go into labour while he's away,

Very nervous now as dont have any family or anything over here so will be on my own for the 3 days if anything happens yikes

oh dear, cant you go stay with family while he is away?

oh hon....right lets do a deal here........if you pray for boo boo to come out early i will pray for your bubs to stay in til after DD......deal?? he he

oh and if we could also get Bev's little girl out too....that would be good xx

lol yeah your my buddy so if i go early you have to stay preg. we can keep our fingers crossed Kayla stays put for ya.

(tmi but small bit of snot lookin stuff on wipeing this morning so its totally a possibility lol)

lol yeah your my buddy so if i go early you have to stay preg. we can keep our fingers crossed Kayla stays put for ya.

(tmi but small bit of snot lookin stuff on wipeing this morning so its totally a possibility lol)

i had that yesterday bev!!!

lol well in that case i feel like im following along nicely. quite baby day today too.
so whats the new plan hugsy?

yeah well tomorrow bev you will be very uncomfy and have a bad back and a slightly more wriggly baby...lol x

lol got uncomfy already, thats a constant. thanking god for my ball as bouncing is fun and eases any aches.

i have just said to sam about 5 mins ago...this ball is a god send...it hurts to stand up....my lower back has only started hurting since friday when bump dropped.....thank god cos i could not have handled this for longer if bump had dropped sooner!!! but i feel comfortable on ball...til i go to stand up...ha ha...then i am john wayne until i get going again

Oh girls use both defo sound like babys are on the way, at least u can keep me busy with your labour post bev haha

i cant go stay with family there all in ireland and we live on the isle of man, Even if I could aforde it im not aloud to fly on the little planes they use here cos of the cabin pressure or lack of it or something and defo wouldnt want to have to give birth in ireland the maternity hospitals are awful, had a friend have to give birth on a trolly in the coridor a few weeks back and loads of girls are ending up with infections from the over crowding and lack of attention

I dont do praying but but iv got everything crossed for the 2 of use, even thought i still wanna go early my self defo dont wanna do it on my ownsome

I lost some plug weeks + weeks ago and I'm still here to disappoint you ladies :(. Hugsy chances of you going early with first are minimum but it would be typical it would happen with oh isn't here. I keep saying my lo will come when the bad weather comes or no-one is here with me xXx

i want it here but am terrified....ha ha...but the sooner its here, then its over isnt it....eeeeeeek

Ohh...hope your little one stays in than!!! When do you think your little one will make an apparance hugsy?? What does your guts tell you??

samsgirl + bevg: I'm rooting for you and your little ones - would love to see a labour watch or two these days!!! xx

Yeah im a bit like that Samsgirl, Dying to have the labour over n done with but then what lol, I can jsut picture us just sitting there looking at here not knowing what to do lol

Now half of me is thinking maybe il cope better in labour on my own with no one to anoy me haha

we need a bit of excitement dont we....ha ha :D

Oh i dunno Espranza i had the feeling all along id go early but now im thinking il prob be late so will be ok but then with him going away it would just be typical that i go then

At the mo i dont think im anywhere near it though, dont feel any different n bump not droped again, bit of back pain all week but thats about all

Yeah im a bit like that Samsgirl, Dying to have the labour over n done with but then what lol, I can jsut picture us just sitting there looking at here not knowing what to do lol

Now half of me is thinking maybe il cope better in labour on my own with no one to anoy me haha

yeah....once baby comes home...what then??? lol...the whole feeding thing and night time thing terrifies me too!!!

oh god...panic setting in now...but i'm sure we will all be fine....we will all naturally migrate to baby and toddler on here and then panic together

aww hugs thats no good, can you not convince a family member to come stay for those days lol. i know you didnt want visitors but surely thats better than being on your lonesome?
yeah zoe the plug thing can go 3 weeks before labour lol so its not a definite. and samsgirl ive found the exact same, its getting up and moving from being still thats ouchie, the john wayne thing is a pain lol but once im moving its not as bad. lucky you tho cos ive had it since 28 weeks really, it just got worse as baby got heavier. i wouldnt even think i was liable to go early if it wasnt for the fact that i was 10 days early and i have never been late for anything since. im always an hour early for everything and i have panic attacks if im almost late lol.

i have had the john wayne thing for a bit too....but just seems to have increased a lot since bump dropped...

its my back though....my god thats sore.......i just find its easier not to stand up......never suffered from back ache at anytime in my life and i dont like it...lol

i dont think boo boo has gone back to back cos i am still feeling all the nudges and stuff in same places......i think just the area of pressure has changed since baby dropped...

lol do you get random aches in your bum? ive had some over the last week where it feels like ive sat for too long and my bum is aching.... odd but not painful iykwim?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back