Feeling like a hermit

Hazel

Reaction score
I need to get out.

As of earlier this week I'm no longer driving as my feet are swollen and have carpal tunnel so can't hardly feel the steering wheel so a bit dangerous really. We took DHs car off the road as seem pointless paying insurance for 2 cars if only using 1 so I'm just stuck in this house all day on my own with 2 cats and you lot for company.

He works 6 days a week so I only get out on a Sunday now. I'm so used to working, then going for a swim or to the gym then getting home and cleaning etc that it's a bit of a shock to do nothing. There's no shops or anything in walking distance from me apart from a housing estate or some fields. I don't even want to go for a long walk on my own as sods law I'll go into labour :lol: .

I know everyone says to relax these last few weeks as I won't be able to do it again for quite a while but GOD I'M BORED.

I'm working up until next Wednesday. But I finish at 4 each day, and up I am soooo bored when OH is out. I don't drive anyway, but also have nothing nearby that is in easy SPD walking distance!

I tried to go to the shops last weekend, but nearly passed out after 30 mins so guess I best rest from next Wednesday and keep you company!! :hug: :moon:

I don't know how you've managed to work for this long. You deserve a round of applause :clap:

Hope this baby doesn't keep me waiting to long, I need someone to talk to.

i'm the same, lonely in the house, poor dh gets latched onto when he comes home from work!!! - luckily tho i still have my car and can get out sometimes. are there any buses near you? then you could maybe go swimming or to the shops or something?

I really hope I don't have to give up driving, I feel for you :hug:

Not long to go now though, hopefully your LO will arrive on time ;)

Just feeling a little lonely today. DH works full time AND has a Saturday job so we can pay the mortgage but I'm sitting here being selfish.

We've got a bus stop outside the house but it takes about 40 minutes to get to the town then a 10 minute walk to the shops so by the time I got to there I'd be knackered anyway :wall: . Serves me right for living on the outskirts of the town.

I'll snap out of it by tomorrow. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back