Challenge??

Ok I'm mentally trying to think about water.everytime dylan has a bottle I'm having a glass as well as with all my meals :)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

See if you can get an app for drinking water. Ive got one on my ipod so there must be some for andriods Id imagine. I tell it how big the glasses Im drinking are and it says how many I need to drink and gives me an alarm every now and then if I haven't drank just to remind me. Best 50p Ive spent tbh lol.

See if you can get an app for drinking water. Ive got one on my ipod so there must be some for andriods Id imagine. I tell it how big the glasses Im drinking are and it says how many I need to drink and gives me an alarm every now and then if I haven't drank just to remind me. Best 50p Ive spent tbh lol.

Thanks...just downloading one now its free to so thats a bonus...are there apps for everything

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

So from tomorrow we will attempt to do 300 jumping jacks..

we will start the weekly/monthly challenges on a monday and on the 1st of the month..

Good Luck Girls! :)

Can I start this with your girls please? (or have I left it too late?)
Desperate to lose my baby weight, little man is 3 months already, and I haven't had any inclination to do any exercise up until now :(!
xx

no not too late at all, anyone can join in!

we are starting tomorrow, so tomorrows challenge is to try and complete 300 jumping jacks. you don't have to do them in one go, you can spread them out. If you cant do 300 then just do as many as you can :)

xx

Excellent, looking forward to it (strangely!)
going to join MFP now :)
xx

I did 4 n got fed up.. not looking forward to tomorrow

I'm ready :) and I've been practicing too :) went for a 4hour walk with my parents today!!! Not totted upbthe miles yet though!

And just to to let you all know on MFP my name is sillystar12 and im about to add all those who's names are in this thread!

Lol I've just had a mcdonnalds :/ I think I best do 500 to burn that off! Lol

ive done my 300 for today :D amd so far 5 glasses of water :D which is better than my normal 1 a day!

Just seen the challenge :) I'm gonna do the jumping jacks now.......did 50
Then have my pizza lol xx

hey girls, sorry but my internet went down so wasnt able post any challenges will start fresh from monday :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back