Challenge??

KellyHook

Reaction score
Hey :wave: to all the ladies that want to lose weight...

I'm not sure if anyone is up for this at all, but just a suggestion...

On MFP, they do daily/weekly/monthly challenges...

for example...

Daily - you have until midnight to complete 200 pushups (or whatever is chosen)

Weekly - Burn 3000/5000 calories a week

Monthly - 10,000 steps, Run/walk 50-100 mile a month

obviously these are examples, but i find that everyone is motivating each other, also you dont want to be the one who doesn't complete the challenge so you push yourself!

Anyone wanna do this, i know its harder trying to find the time with LO's but we would set sensible targets.

What do you think, anyone up for a challenge?

xx

Id be up for it!

MFP, is that myfitness pal? Im desperate to get my ipod back so I can start using it again :( Its such a good tool for keeping motivated.

Do we all have the same challange or do we set our own goals? I'm thinking what's reasonble to u might bot be reasoneble to me Iuswim

What's mfp? Xx I'm up for it tho.I've told myself when I drop a stone I can face ny hair cut so I'm on a misson

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Great! As i need you all for support and motivation :)

MFP - is My Fitness pal, should really join up its great.

Isobel - We all do the same challenge, but i suppose we could set ourselves our own Goals if its easier. as long as we at least try that's all that matters..

You Will have to be patient with me as im still new to the MFP and dieting/exercising so i will need you all to help come up with the challenges.

When would everyone like to start?

xx

I'll join in too if you don't mind! Really need the motivation to lose this weight! And ill start when ever everyone else is ready x

I'm on but I'm soooooooo unfit so I will just do what I can (more like 2 pushups instead of 200)

Can we start when I get my ipod next week lol. Should be about Wednesday. Obv you can all start before then and I can just catch up :)

I'm isobel84 on there, just logged on for first time in a while n regestred my weight, I've lost 5kg since I last logged on :yay:

I'm on but I'm soooooooo unfit so I will just do what I can (more like 2 pushups instead of 200)

Im soo unfit to, 200 push ups was just an example, i don't think i could even do one. :lol:

Im Kellyhook88 on there so add me if you haven't already!

Im willing to wait till wednesday, im looking after 4 boys (oldest 15) plus my 2 on monday so i dont think they would want to see me sweating it out in our challenge! :)

would people prefer to start their monthly challenge on the 1st of the month or does it not matter when we start?

So does anyone have an suggestions that they would like to set for a 1st challenge?

xx

Last edited:
I'll look.for you later on it hun, at the moment I'm tryin.g to increase my walking, need to find my pedometer and do 5000 steps to start me off
X

yes ive ordered one, should be here next week! i think i walk about 2miles a day, so will be nice to see how many steps that is.

i keep looking for examples on MFP but they are pretty hardcore for the likes of me, ive only joined one challenge on there and its to lose 20lbs by Christmas so it was working out that i needed a 2lb loss each week. which i thought was reasonable.

How about walk 30 miles a month? I know that sounds extreame, but its 1 mile a day or 2 miles every other day. You can add stuff like the walk to the shops etc into it or going to the park so I dont think it would be that hard to stack up. Or is that too much?

1st of the month sounds good. Clean slate and all that.

Can u only get mfp on ipods? bf other I products? Or can u get it on Android too? 1st of month sounds good.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

i think that's reasonable, as you dont actually reaslise how much you walk in a day.

i walk about 2 miles a day mon-fri and i dont even realise it. :)

if everyone is happy with that then that can be our 1st Monthly Challenge. we can log in our miles each day to keep us all motivated. :)

Think Ill be getting my nike sensor out of the dust! Its brilliant for keeping track of things. Ive been meaning to get out and walk but this will give me a bit more motivation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back