Challenge??

Can u only get mfp on ipods? bf other I products? Or can u get it on Android too? 1st of month sounds good.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

you can get MFP online, blackberry, android, iphone/ipod.. if you go to the website you can get the app for your phone!

Ive got it on my BB but i hardly use it, only unless im out and need to log my food/exercise.

x

The android one is a calorie counter app...is this the right thing?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Yeah, once its loaded onto your phone it comes up as myfitness pal :)

I'm Miss_Chaz on there. Haven't used it in ages though but need to get the last half stone off so will join your challenge x x

I have it on Android too xx if u have the chance to look for me then add me as a friend on there xx

I'm up for this! I'm 'FunkyMoonBaby' on MFP. Love it, use it everyday!

Right Girls, so here are the 1st challenges...

Daily - 300 jumping jacks (all at one go or spread out throughout the day).

Weekly - Burn 2000 Calories.

Monthly - Walk/Run 30 miles.

Is everyone Happy with these?

Remember if you cant complete it its fine aslong as you are giving it a good go..

xx

Last edited:
Pahaha Ive got some really funny images of us all doing jumping jacks lol. Id be up for trying that! 3000 calories is a big aim though :shock: Should we make it 2000?

Pahaha Ive got some really funny images of us all doing jumping jacks lol. Id be up for trying that! 3000 calories is a big aim though :shock: Should we make it 2000?

Changed :)

i have no idea what would be reasonable so i just chose a number..:shock: its only because ive burned 1700 already this week with a day left so thought 3000 was ok, but yes your right we will do 2000 and if we burn anymore then its a bonus.

It did look nice that all the targets were beginning with 3 though. I thought you'd done that on purpose :) I think if we all go over 2000 alot we can up it but I think 2000 is realistic. Im so looking forward to the jumping jacks though! I might do them with my LO.

I never even noticed they all started with 3..i was doing some tonight and B was doing them with me, she told me i wasnt doing them right so i gave up..lol, i told her im 23, i KNOW how to do them..

So we starting the daily challenge from Wednesday when you get your ipod?

How do u know how many calories u burned and how do u know how many miles u walked?

On MFP you can put it what youve done and it works out the calories for you :) I just use google to find out how far Ive walked. Youll soon be able to work out how far certain places our and how far you walk. Ill be using my nike sensor for it as it measures it all for me which is easier.

Yeah, should be getting the ipod then but either way Ill just start Wednesday anyway if everyones good with that?

i use my pedometer it tracks steps/calories/distance.

im setdse ive added those of u i could see who posted their names on here! feel free to add me!

just tryignt o figure out how to use MFP and looks like when u add in the exercise for jumping jacks as they call em you have to put how long u did them for not how many....

Yeah that sounds about right. I guess its quite difficult to work out how many calories one jumping jack uses. Just take a note of the time you start and then when you finish rather than saying that you give yourself 5 minutes for example. :thumbup: Thats how Ill do it I think.

Once I get the ipod back Ill add everyone as I cant remember my user name :wall:

ok girls i need some advice..... drinking water is a big part of it all but i dont really drink... i know its really bad but i just dont get thirsty and i just dont think about drink at all.... like today.... ive had... 1 tea and a sip of my OH's d.coke! :/ and that was only to annoy him!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back