Cellulite

Rosieroo

Reaction score
Anyone got cellulite?

Anyone have cellulite on their cellulite since they become pregnant!! :shock:

To be honest I have tried not to look!! but yes have got some on my bum and a bit on top of thighs!!! Hoping its not going to get worse!! :cry:

Natalie x

Don't want to look anymore, cellulite is all over my bum, legs and down to ankles :cry: :x

And still a few months to go!!!!

not really had a look but i am deffinately a lot more wobbly around the thighs!! :oops:

how attractive!

I'm starting to feel more squidy around the edges than i would like. so i've just started swimming - hopefully that will help. :shock:

My thighs are looking really dimpled, and I feel a lot fatter around the hip area :(

The only smooth bit at the moment is my belly!! I'm in trouble when she comes out!

I cant tell if i have put weight on or not,

I think my bum must have got a bit bigger coz my OH cant leave it alone, he loves it lol, says its like kneeding dough, cheeky shit lol

I have cellulite covering my whole body lol!! The other day 3 people told me my arse had got fatter - cheeky sods, I still fit in my size 10's!!

I have cellulite on the tops of my legs now! Looking very attractive - not!

Yes it's interesting sin't it. To get rid of cellulite they tell you to give up smoking (done), alcohol (done), caffine (done) and to drink lots of water (am doing). SO WHY ISN'T IT WORKING??? :?

I dont think they have really ever found something to get rid of cellulite , just one of those wonderfull things we all have to deal with at some point :roll: But if anyone does find a cure, be sure to post it asap :D

Natalie x

I feel like my mum with all this cellulite and broken veins.

Do you think after childbirth you become less sensitive to how you look, therefore wearing shorts will be a possibility in the future???!!

I say if you have cellulite your not alone anyway!! a nice tan always hides it well so yep shorts are an option get the sun on those legs :lol:

Definitely suffering from cellulite - on my bum and thighs :( . Got to look on the bright side though - I still haven't got stretch marks (touching wood as I type!) and my hubbie still loves me, wobbles and all!!!

LBxx

I have suddenly gained cellulite on my thighs and bum, never had it before :(

But when I had my breast feeding workshop the other day, they said how early in pregnancy you body lays down reserve fat stores on your hips and thighs for breast feeding. One you start feeding these go away apparently, so Im happier now :)

Woohooo, that's great news :D :D :D!!

You've made my day, I will have to suffer the sore nips for thinner thighs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back